jayne9

Wedding Day Timeline

I'm staring to think I need to change my times. Currently I'm getting married May 22, 2015 with the following times:

Ceremony - 4:00pm
Cocktail reception - 5 - 6

Reception - 6-9

And remember we all have to be there a few days before our weddings anyway, so you can kinda play with the timeline when you get there. We get there on a Wed and get married Saturday, so we can see in person how fast the sun goes down and what it really looks like at 4pm in January :)

And remember we all have to be there a few days before our weddings anyway, so you can kinda play with the timeline when you get there. We get there on a Wed and get married Saturday, so we can see in person how fast the sun goes down and what it really looks like at 4pm in January :)

True... I'm just going to print some programs and schedules out that are going to our guests before hand so I'll probably have to set the times for that reason

• Like 1

Depending on the set-up, you may want some overlap of the cocktail hour with photos if possible so the guests can have something to enjoy while they are waiting for the photo sessions to be done.