Sign in to follow this  
skp1

welcome bags - per room or per guest?

I've been making plans (and budget) for 1 bag per room which is typical at non-destination weddings for OOT guests.  But now I'm wondering if I should be doing one per person since the actual bag will be a nice tote.  Most items in the bag are sharable (I know that's probably not a real word) though.  What is everyone else doing?  FYI, we will have favors for every person at the reception.

I'm doing one bag per couple. Some of the items in the bag are shareable (like the underwater cameras) and some are individualistic (like the sarongs for the women and golf items for the men). However I won't be doing favors at the reception. I think its really up to you, what your budget allows and what you want to do. 

I'm doing mine per couple.  However, my FMIL and her bff will be sharing a room so for that situation there will be 2 bags in their room.   Most of my contents are for both of them and then there will be something for the women and something different for the men.

I am doing one per couple. If there are two people in a room but aren't a couple(ex two of my bridesmaids are rooming together), then I am doing one for each.

Originally Posted by t1219 View Post

I am doing one per couple. If there are two people in a room but aren't a couple(ex two of my bridesmaids are rooming together), then I am doing one for each.

I'm doing the same way.

I am doing one per room (couple) and one per person for the singles.  I honestly am only going to have 2-3 singles, so I'm not stressed about that.