Photo

Dreams Punta Cana 2012

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Melly81

Melly81
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

Hi MsClarke724, could you send me the calculator please!!  Thanks :)

#52 DominicanLeila

DominicanLeila
    • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

Can I please get that calculator leilapablo0303@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

The cost is definitely going to depend on the number of guests who decide to attend.  Have you looked at Dreams Wedding Packages yet?  There is a wedding calculator that I could send you if you send me you email.

#53 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
      • 16 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:50 PM

HI Ladies, Im Melly and just joined.. My confirmed wedding date is for 08/11/2012. I am extremely excited but do not know where to even start when lol.. I am also indecisive on pcking the Himitzu or El patio tterrce.. any suggestions?

#54 Liss2626

Liss2626
        • 41 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:41 AM

Depends on what you like :) I will say I have read more positive reviews on the himitzu terrace. I had anxiety about where to have my reception too but then I just remembered that we will be in paradise and ANY spot will be beautiful, you know? Congrats on setting a wedding date! 

#55 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
          • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Thanks.. Yes we decided on Himitzu. what you guys think about taking our own centerpieces with ud. I don't know I'm not to convince with the pictures that the wc sent us so I woul rather make my own and take them but I am scared they might not survive the trip

#56 Liss2626

Liss2626
            • 41 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

We are definitely bringing our own - just something simple and inexpensive. My future MIL found these cylinder glass vases from the dollar store. We r going to submerge a flower, securing it with wire to rocks at the bottom of the vase, and add a floating candle!very inexpensive but looks so pretty! What were u thinking? We obviously won't put them together till we get there!

#57 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
              • 16 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

I was actually looking into similar glass cylinders vases or big martini style glasses with floating candles and maybe some flowers petals.. My fear is everything arriving in one piece. Any ideas of how to get them there safe and sound?

#58 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
                • 16 posts

I was actually looking into similar glass cylinders vases or big martini style glasses with floating candles and maybe some flowers petals.. My fear is everything arriving in one piece. Any ideas of how to get them there safe and sound?

#59 Melissa Olivier

Melissa Olivier
                  • 16 posts

#60 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
                    • 40 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:50 AM

I am very unsure about my centerpieces the resort quoted me $240 for the large centerpieces (which is what I want) but eeeeeeeeek they are so expensive! I really am thinking about making my own centerpieces and having them shipped there but I hate the idea of fake flowers...

Any thoughts?

Melissa - I think you should ship some extra's just in case some break.

- Grace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users