Photo

Shoesiesluvr's (Cindy) Planning Thread.

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:56 PM

Very detailed and AMAZING! I hope your day was perfect!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#42 JenK

JenK
    • 302 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:34 PM

Everything looked amazing! Thanks for all the great ideas!

#43 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

I really like the letters with the flowers and using the ribbon for the luggage tags! Great idea!

#44 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

Thank you everyone...all your feedback is definitely noted and appreciated!

Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners 

Cin you are the best!!!! I want to buy the white aisle runner when you get back- The Royal told me they didn't have one when I asked for white instead of the red so I def wanna use yours. Second, I am SO glad you found that dress- it looks so amazing on you! And the necklace- OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! It is SOOOOO you and gorgeous!!!!!!!!

And awwwww Hecky with the shoes! That is is too cute! You are going to be such a wonderful bride and I can't wait to see everything when you get back!!!! Love u!!!!

I totally wish that I had bought my own, they told me that I would be able to use theirs at no extra cost and when we met once we were there, they told me that they would have to look into it and there would be an extra charge...we we ended up with the red, which was no biggie.

Aww thanks Dubbs..H is always doing things like that for me, i love it!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

...oh yeah and I am totally in love with your shoes!

hehe thanks Brandy!!! I love them so much! It actually took longer to find those shoes than what I actually wore them lol with it having sprinkled earlier it was too hard to do a lot of walking in them hehe

Originally Posted by mistibuard 

I like your wedding website Cindy!

Aww thank you so much!

Originally Posted by *Krista* 

Cindx! Everything looks so great!!! I can't believe it's already your time! you will have such a fabulous wedding and you'll be so gorg!!! :) I love love your bridesmaid dresses and jewellery and luggage tages and of course your bouquet/flower selection

I really like the letters with the flowers and using the ribbon for the luggage tags! Great idea!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#45 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by *Krista* View Post

Cindx! Everything looks so great!!! I can't believe it's already your time! you will have such a fabulous wedding and you'll be so gorg!!! :) I love love your bridesmaid dresses and jewellery and luggage tages and of course your bouquet/flower selection " class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="View Post

Thank you, I swear i think H thought I was crazy running around with this idea in my head for the flower initials...I just knew it would work lol

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#46 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:40 AM

Cant wait to see the photos!!

#47 slandro06

slandro06
              • 153 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

Wow! You did a great job planning every last detail! Congrats

#48 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
                • 301 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:44 AM

Such a good idea having the photo bucket for everyone to upload their pics! will definitely be doing that.

Congratulations xoxo

#49 *Karla*

*Karla*
                  • 4,854 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

Everything turned out so amazing Cindy!  You are totes a DIY Queen!  I <3 it all!

#50 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

Great Job!! I can't wait to see pics of your day!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users