#81 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:15 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
    Can you please send me the step by step? I think those are so adorable.
    sure, I will PM you...

#82 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

here they are step by step if anyone else wants them:

get the white pencil starfish, and glue your rhinestones on.... I would spend a little extra on the rhinestones, I bought my first ones at Michaels and AC Moore and they all turned out really cloudy, so then I spend a little more and bought actual Swarovski flat back rhinestones from here rhinestones

I made my invitations and have the template if you would like that too... send me your email address...
      I bought a khaki colored cardstock, and agean blue cardstock and double matted the invites.

I bought blue vellum from Michaels and cut them in strips, then the white ribbon on top of that.

I took the starfish and used a glue dot to attach (so guests could remove them if they'd like)

I got the invitation boxes, but basket stuffing in the bottom (like this) basket filling

I then matted the rsvp with the khaki cardstock, and attached it to the top of the box with another piece of vellum....

hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions, if I wasn't clear....

#83 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
      • 812 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

Sorry I am so late on this, but they came out really great! If I saw them I would swear they were professionally done :)

#84 B&G

B&G
        • 79 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride
          see you can do it, I made mine in about a week!! and we are getting married soon!
          *laughing* We thought about it...And it was a fleeting thought. Although Brooke and I consider ourselves as crafty, we're definitely not THAT crafty and wouldn't have had the patience to create 90 of those.

However, we would've totally paid you to do them for us! LOL!
          Brooke and Gen

http://daisyPath.com...05/2/2/-6/1.png
          Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Photos..Taken by our guests!
          Brooke and Gen's Las Caletas Wedding Review..(The above idea to link to our photos and review was stolen from the fabulous Ann...)

#85 KarlaV

KarlaV
          • 171 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

Very creative!!! I love them
            Karla&Ronnie
            Wedding Slideshow
            Engagement Slideshow
            May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#86 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

Wow! Those are very pretty!! Great job!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#87 beckyandbrian

beckyandbrian
              • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                here they are step by step if anyone else wants them:

get the white pencil starfish, and glue your rhinestones on.... I would spend a little extra on the rhinestones, I bought my first ones at Michaels and AC Moore and they all turned out really cloudy, so then I spend a little more and bought actual Swarovski flat back rhinestones from here rhinestones

I made my invitations and have the template if you would like that too... send me your email address...
                I bought a khaki colored cardstock, and agean blue cardstock and double matted the invites.

I bought blue vellum from Michaels and cut them in strips, then the white ribbon on top of that.

I took the starfish and used a glue dot to attach (so guests could remove them if they'd like)

I got the invitation boxes, but basket stuffing in the bottom (like this) basket filling

I then matted the rsvp with the khaki cardstock, and attached it to the top of the box with another piece of vellum....

hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions, if I wasn't clear....
                Hi Shelley! Can you help me with the RSVP postcards? I am trying to make my own RSVP postcards and planned on making them 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so that I could get 4 out of a standard 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. Did you use that size for your postcards? If so, could you send me the template you used? I am having a ton of trouble trying to create the postcard. This should be the easiest part, but I can't seem to get it right. If you could help, that would be great!

Thanks,
                Becky
                Our wedding slideshow: www.elizabethmedina.com/beckybrian

#88 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beckyandbrian
                  Hi Shelley! Can you help me with the RSVP postcards? I am trying to make my own RSVP postcards and planned on making them 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 so that I could get 4 out of a standard 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. Did you use that size for your postcards? If so, could you send me the template you used? I am having a ton of trouble trying to create the postcard. This should be the easiest part, but I can't seem to get it right. If you could help, that would be great!

Thanks,
                  Becky
                  Hey Becky, sorry I am late on this, pm me with your address, and I will send you my invites and rsvp templates....

#89 vale

vale
                  • 437 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

They are beautiful. With your invitations as wonderful as that, your wedding will be perfect.

Regards
                    Valerie

#90 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

Those turned out great!!!! We are glad to have the starfish queen back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users