Photo

DJ Doremixx was awesome!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 carlis3

carlis3
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

hi, I am new to the forum and I am planning my wedding in april 14 2012.  i am traying to find a dj and was wondering if you would recommend the one that you used???

Thanks

#12 IvanG

IvanG
    • Vendor
    • 967 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

Hola Daniela!

Here is the link where you can see some pics from your wedding day! It was a pleasure for me! ;)

He was awesome!!!!! It rainned on our wedding day and he def made up for it! our guests danced all night and it was so much fun

#13 Yang

Yang
      • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Hi, I'm new here and planning for my wedding on 11/27. Do you mind sharing how much did you paid DJ Doremixx? Want to get an idea. Thanks!

#14 TerraDawn

TerraDawn
        • 85 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

I just posted this in another thread...but I COULDN'T RECOMMEND IVAN MORE!!  So I'll post it again here.  lol.  

This man was AMAZING!!!  I'm a wedding photographer, so I KNOW my DJ's and vendors.  This guy was just....cool.  He knew exactly what to play to get the party started and the light up dance floor going. He didn't do much (if any) talking... LOVED him!!!  He was great with requests...but also really great at turning down requests that might hinder the mood of the night.  He was really great to me and the other vendors, and even let the groom get behind the spin tables (is that what they are called??) to check out what he was working with.  

I REALLY couldn't recommend him more.  I just wish I could work with him on more weddings!!!  

DJDoremixx1.jpg

#15 sach26

sach26
          • 98 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:13 AM

I just used DJ doremixx, Omar and Temor was great. I met with Ivan a day before my wedding at the hotel, he is very nice, he went tru the playlists with us. He even played french music. My family were very happy. I danced all night!! I will recommend him! I forgot to bring the song for my wedding video. Ivan sent me  a CD with the song ''Lucky'' both in english and spanish versions. I told the videographer to play the english version in the beginning and the spanish version at the end of the video. They were GREAT!!!!

#16 alysam4785

alysam4785
            • 176 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

I just got married at Beach Palace on November 5th and Ivan was great!!! Every one of our guests were dancing all night long! Everyone keeps telling me how amazing our wedding was and what a great DJ we had! He busted out the mask and balloons which were a crowd favorite. And they even had the fireworks go off at our first dance, I was super impressed!

#17 BunnyBride

BunnyBride
              • Site Supporter
              • 49 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

So happy to hear all these great reviews!!!!! In the process of booking them for our wedding at ERC in May 2012!

#18 Lola2012

Lola2012
                • Site Supporter
                • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hi,

I booked Dj Temo with Doremixx and I hope he is good too!  Ivan was not available which was too bad but hopefully Temo will also be good.  If anyone has used Dj.  Temo , I would love some feedback!

Thanks!!!

#19 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
                  • 152 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for the great input...helps making a choice easier :-)

#20 taegan

taegan
                    • 104 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully this thread is still frequanted, I am getting married on October.23 2023 and I have been emailing Ivan and Patty and they aren't getting back to me. Ive been trying to confirm our times and a rough schedule for the reception....ive sent 3 emails requesting he get back to me and I havent heard anything :(

Has any other brides had this problem? I am starting to get worried :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users