Photo

help please :)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 sinesbride

sinesbride
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

Congratulations and welcome aboard. I'm sure you will get answers to all your questions from pople on here.

#12 PrincessGinger

PrincessGinger
    • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

Congrats and welcome!

#13 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
      • Insiders
      • 227 posts
        • LocationMexico

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:18 PM

Hi Kcho!

I can recommend you several places. Tulum is still a kind of wild place, where you will enjoy great privacy. In fact many hotels are ecologicals. if you want, let me know and I can give you the contact from a wedding coordinator in the area.
        Tell me a little more, Are you thinking in a particular place. Have you contacted any resort already?

Have fun!

Gonzalo

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
        Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#14 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
        • 600 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

Le Reve is one of my favorites in Playa.  Good luck!

#15 skadow

skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:07 AM

Hello and Welcome.... If you are not sure what resort you want...Why don't you look at them all! I am getting married the Aventura Cove and Spa in RM and my photographer the amazing DEL SOL (OMG, you need to check them out) Has a wiki, located on this board. The have HUNDREDS of photos from dozens of resorts in RM.

The Del Sol Wiki is located Here --> http://www.bestdesti...ws-riviera-maya

This way not only can see you DOZENS of hotels in RM, but you also get to see all the bridal locations available. I really wish I would have know about this when I was picking a hotel.

#16 kcho2307

kcho2307
            • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for the input! I am currently deciding between Ana y Jose and Ak'iin for May 2011. And the wheels are already in motion  for booking the photographers from Del Sol-- they really are amazing!

#17 skadow

skadow
              • Banned
              • 1,853 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

Awsome decisions! you are defently on the right track.

#18 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                • 600 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:17 AM

That's fantastic.  I didn't think of those because I thought you said you wanted to be near Playa.  I'm working with Aki'in right now.  They are very easy to work with.  Both places have great staff, so either way,  you're wedding will be hassle free.

#19 ChicagoBride2011

ChicagoBride2011
                  • 277 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

There are tons of great non-resort locatons in the Riviera Maya.  Playa is a super cute town with tons of options!

Had the most AMAZING wedding at The Royal PDC on May 1, 2011

#20 kcho2307

kcho2307
                    • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:08 PM

that's great to hear! i actually just booked my wedding at Ak'iin today.  Now I'm trying to decide if the wedding group should stay at Playa Del Carmen or Tulum. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users