Photo

Not cool

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hammy0426

hammy0426
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:56 PM

some people find this site by actually goggling what they want to know.  I have found numerous sites and blogs about searching for "starfish".  I am always interested about what each blog has to say as different people are attracted to sites for different reasons.  I find it offensive that you would critique someone for simply asking a specific question.

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

??  What are you referring to?  I'm guessing you are talking about someone asking you to search instead of answering your question that has been answered numerous times....

So with that in mind, do you think it would be really easy to find answers on this site if all you found were the same questions over and over again? 

I'm not trying to be rude, but just asking you to think about it in a different way.  There is a TON of info on this site, but it all gets bogged down by people asking the same questions over and over again so some of the other information isn't as easily found.

Happily married since 2008

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

Not cool is right!  Hammy, since your post makes absolutely no sense I am closing this thread. 

Before posting again I strongly encourage you to read the FAQ's in my siggy that explain how the site works.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

I'm tempted to open this back up just so we can figure out what the heck you're talking about!  I'm a curious gal.

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:56 AM

ditto! (or trippo? quadro?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users