Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 DLyteful

DLyteful
  • 879 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:02 PM

Hello everyone!!!!

My name is Davina and my honeys name is Jon.
    I (or I should really say WE, but really it was me) finally decided and currently working on becoming a Riu Ocho Rios in Jamaica bride. I’m trying to have my wedding toward the end of May 2008 (hopefully on the 31st) however I’m pretty laid back and would not mind moving it toward the beginning of June if I needed to. Although, I can see my laid back nature is going to be seriously challenged during the planning of this wedding….After reading all of the posts, I realized I might be a little behind and probably should have started planning sooner…..yes, I defiantly think my laid back nature is actually changing.

Well, I’m really glad I found this site, actually it was a young lady on the Bride.com site who’s name I belive is Lizz getting married at ROR May 16 08 who posted that this is a great site to visit. Lizz, THANK YOU so much, after seeing some of the posts and all the different info everyone provides and the support you ladies give each other I started to get a lot more excited about my wedding. I think it is going to be great just being able to ask you guys questions and having your support!

And CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on their engagement and soon to come or already experienced wedding!

#2 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

Welcome to you other new Riu Ocho Rios bride!!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#3 robindepaula

robindepaula
      • Banned
      • 514 posts

Hi Davina! to the forum . . . you'll be addicted in no time flat. Lot's of other Riu Ochos Rios brides here that you can get some really great ideas from!!!

Happy Planning!
        Robin

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

wow - there's been a flood of Jamaica brides. welcome!!

#5 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

Davina! I'm glad you decided to check out this site. You will find sooo much information here to help you plan. Let us know how we can help!!! Congrats to you and Jon!

#6 TracyK

TracyK
            • 206 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:20 PM

Davina, this forum will get you moving on planning! Everyone here has such great ideas!

#7 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

Welcome and enjoy planning your wedding.. you will find tons on this site!

#8 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
                • 716 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:00 PM

Glad to see another Jamaica bride. Good luck with your planning!

#9 cecy1113

cecy1113
                  • 18 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:02 PM

Welcome , I have found everyone very nice and helpful !!!!!!

#10 cecy1113

cecy1113
                    • 18 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

Your Pictures are beautiful by the way!!!!!
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by robindepaula
                      Hi Davina! to the forum . . . you'll be addicted in no time flat. Lot's of other Riu Ochos Rios brides here that you can get some really great ideas from!!!

Happy Planning!
                      Robin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users