Dreams Palm Beach, Melia or Paradisus??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bela711

• 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

I posted something over a week ago and I'm not sure if i didn't correct or if i just didn't get any responses lol. Anyhow i'm new to this site and i'm really trying to choose a place to have my wedding. i've spoken to the travel agent and she gave me 3 resorts I might like. Melia, Dreams Palm Beach and Paradisus. i've been to Paradisus a couple weeks back for a ladies vacation and it was pretty nice but i'm wondering which do you all prefer and why? I have trouble making decisions and I really just want to hear all the pros and cons about these places and if anyone has pictures it would help so much!

#2 gersbja

• 152 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:23 PM

Hello and Congrats on your engagement!

You will find a Ton of helpful info on here.  Have you tried searching in the search tab for the resorts you are interested in?  It may be easier to recieve better feedback that way.  You can also browse through past posts that you will also find very helpful.  There should also be some reviews from brides that have already went there. 

I cant wait to hear which one you choose.  I am hoping for Jamacia for my DW.

But good luck and happy planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users