Photo

Le Blanc policy on bringing outside photographer

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Beachbride1030

Beachbride1030
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Pleasse post a review !!! And some pics !!

#12 MissyK

MissyK
    • 25 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hi there!!!

I'm SURE your wedding was gorgeous! I would LOVE any advice you could give! We are getting married there in February and I'm freaking out because they won't let us do anything till three months out!

#13 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
      • 821 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:51 PM

Girls, do NOT freak out!  3 months prior is MORE THAN ENOUGH TIME with Diana!  She is truly AMAZING and will do ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING to make you happy!!!!!  Review coming very soon...just now got my damn wedding pics back!  I have ZERO REGRETS about Le Blanc!  DO NOT WORRY!!!  PRRRRRROOOOOMISE!!  Just wait until you see my pics!!  Coming soon!!!

#14 Beachbride1030

Beachbride1030
        • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:01 AM

Thanks , you are making me feel better because I feel like I have nothing done. Did you use the resort photogapher ? I have been looking at la luna they seem really good but I am going broke and am trying to save money where I can. I already have the resort photographer with my package but I am afraid they wont be any good.

#15 LaLuna

LaLuna
          • Vendor
          • 52 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hola Beachbride!

Originally Posted by Beachbride1030 

Thanks , you are making me feel better because I feel like I have nothing done. Did you use the resort photogapher ? I have been looking at la luna they seem really good but I am going broke and am trying to save money where I can. I already have the resort photographer with my package but I am afraid they wont be any good.

Officially, we have spoken with the corporate director of weddings for all "Palace Resorts" and have been confirmed as one of their "approved vendors"

Here is some of the text from the email (and concerns from palace) about Palace Resorts and the low down on outside vendors "photographers"...

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much returning to the office to a flooded inbox.  I sincerely apologize for my delayed response. There is an outside vendor fee that applies should a wedding couple hire a local photographer from Mexico, it isn’t a problem for your services to be contracted.  We handle every case on a case by case basis when it comes to vendors.  The following reasons are why we must contractually protect ourselves and why we include those clauses in our contracts.

-First, couples in the past have hired outside vendors and when the vendor does not hold their part or the couple isn’t satisfied with their work we are brought into the legal dispute
            -Second, we’ve had previous cases where the company who is providing the services has not obtained the correct business documentation nor fulfilled hacienda regulations and Palace has been brought into question for not screening outside vendors properly.
            -Third, Palace Resorts is an all-inclusive property bounded by strict regulations every member of the team must purchase a day pass once the resort has screened the vendor.

We already have a reputable relationship with you so it would be no problem to have you become one of the approved outside vendors. We are definitely willing to work with you and wanted to provide you with some reasoning as to why we have those clauses.  If you can provide us with the names of the couples I can give the resort the green light to allow the exceptions without a problem.  Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Kindest Regards,

CAROLINA LOPEZ
            Corporate Director of Weddings & Honeymoons

www.palaceresorts.com
            www.leblancsparesort.com

Good luck with choosing a photographer... La Luna will not let you down!   If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, ideas.... please let us know!

Matt

#16 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:33 PM

Matt, that is awsome news! Alot of brides are going to be really excited about this. An onsite photographer just can not compair to you guys. They were smart to approve the best =)

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Hello,

We have scheduled our Le Blanc Destination Wedding Webinar for Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.  These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users