Sign in to follow this  
Clean122

Vista Print Sale!!!

wow this is great, meant to do our schedule here pretty quick but think I might have to speed it up and get something together to put on a large oversized postcard asap. thanks!

I've never ordered from VISTA PRINT before, but I recently designed something for my wedding and wasn't planning on having them printed until next year (wedding is 9/2011).  Do these type of sales happen a lot? Does anyone think the quality would fade over a year if I kept them packed up in a box?

Originally Posted by Trimalusta View Post

I've never ordered from VISTA PRINT before, but I recently designed something for my wedding and wasn't planning on having them printed until next year (wedding is 9/2011).  Do these type of sales happen a lot? Does anyone think the quality would fade over a year if I kept them packed up in a box?

I honestly wouldn't worry. Every two seconds they have a "sale" and even still just google vista print free "item" and it should probably pop up with a link. They really don't seem to care about stuff because I found a link from '09 but the prices were still valid when I tried to order the items that were discounted/free.

Originally Posted by Trimalusta View Post

ya there is always sales on, you just have to keep your eyes open. :)

Thanks for the link.  Now I just need to find a template for the brochure to print out so that I can get those for free too.  Hopefully the link will still work by the time I get everything together. I saw a lot of cool stuff that I wanted, especially the Bridesmaid shirts!cheer2.gif

I am trying to put together a postcard to give out to our guests with the schedule of the day - have any of you ladies done that? I keep going back and fourth on what it will look like (sentimental, funny, lots of design...) is it even necessary? we are having our wedding off the resort, so there is a bus pick up time, ceremony start, bus back to resort, reception starts... etc. I have spent / wasted time on this already but just not sure.