Sign in to follow this  
SMB2B

my dress and accessories! have arrived! new pics!!

I would love to wear my hair like this...   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+L0FnboYvtwHl.jpg   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+WpzuJfULjOel.jpg   I would love to wear my hair like this!   This is my dress - C122F.jpg   the crystal bit around the bust line is little flowers so was thinking of wearing these earrings and bracelet from starletjewellery.co.uk...   Daisy%20Bracelet%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   Daisy%20Earrings%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   and maybe the necklace too!!    Daisy%20Necklace%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   all the accessories are from starlet jewellery's daisy range.  i love things that match!  so....  they also have hair pins / hair comb in the same range.  do you think i could buy a few hairpins and then pin the hairpins into the back of the hairstyle?    Daisy%20Hair%20Comb%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg 51338a5ff44b29a09a1f57615738d669.image.220x220.jpg   would really appreciate your help and if you can advice where to find something like what carrie has in her hair(online if poss as i am in ireland!) i would be so happy!!   thanks! (sorry this is so long!) xxxxxxxxx  
jerowould love to wear my hair like this...  
41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+L0FnboYvtwHl.jpg

41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+WpzuJfULjOel.jpg

I would love to wear my hair like this!

This is my dress -
C122F.jpg

the crystal bit around the bust line is little flowers so was thinking of wearing these earrings and bracelet from starlet jewellery...

Daisy%20Bracelet%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg

Daisy%20Earrings%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg

and maybe the necklace too!! 

Daisy%20Necklace%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg

all the accessories are from starlet jewellery's daisy range.  i love things that match!  so....  they also have hair pins / hair comb in the same range.  do you think i could buy a few hairpins and then pin the hairpins into the back of the hairstyle? 

Daisy%20Hair%20Comb%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg
51338a5ff44b29a09a1f57615738d669.image.220x220.jpg

would really appreciate your help and if you can advice where to find something like what carrie has in her hair i would be so happy!!

thanks! (sorry this is so long!)
xxxxxxxxx

first of all welcome3.gif to the forum! and second i think the hair pins would look great with the hair style! I also like things to match really well and i think all of that looks fantastic with the dress!

wow you are going to look amazing. Matching definately looks best. I couldnt find all my jewellery to match but ive done my best to get similar stuff. The hair pins will look great, and a lovely hairstyle too.

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

first of all welcome3.gif to the forum! and second i think the hair pins would look great with the hair style! I also like things to match really well and i think all of that looks fantastic with the dress!

THANKS!!

did not want to announce myself until my wedding date was confirmed........ and it was confirmed today!! 18 May 2011 in Secrets Maroma Beach!! so excited!!  and...... to top of a great day i found some really cute shoes!  the diamontes are little flowers so think they will be perfect!  think im gonna order all my accessories this weekend. do you think i am doing this too soon?

here are the shoes!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

LOVE ALL THE JEWELLERY.. JUST NEED TO FIND SOME SHOES.  I LIKE THESE ONES BUT NOT SURE! ITS SO HARD TO FIND PERFECT DW SHOES!