pls help me find this accessory for my hair (with pics of my dress and jewellery!)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SMB2B

• 82 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:48 AM

I would love to wear my hair like this...   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+L0FnboYvtwHl.jpg   41st+Annual+Academy+Country+Music+Awards+Arrivals+WpzuJfULjOel.jpg   I would love to wear my hair like this!   This is my dress - C122F.jpg   the crystal bit around the bust line is little flowers so was thinking of wearing these earrings and bracelet from starletjewellery.co.uk...   Daisy%20Bracelet%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   Daisy%20Earrings%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   and maybe the necklace too!!    Daisy%20Necklace%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg   all the accessories are from starlet jewellery's daisy range.  i love things that match!  so....  they also have hair pins / hair comb in the same range.  do you think i could buy a few hairpins and then pin the hairpins into the back of the hairstyle?    Daisy%20Hair%20Comb%20Starlet%20Jewellery.jpg 51338a5ff44b29a09a1f57615738d669.image.220x220.jpg   would really appreciate your help and if you can advice where to find something like what carrie has in her hair i would be so happy!!  I am in Ireland so would prefer something i can buy online!   thanks! (sorry this is so long!) xxxxxxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users