Nuevo Vallarta Bride

cecy1113

How funny! I love the set up in those pics- I'm trying to figure out if those centerpieces are rentals.. hmm.

I replied to your comment in the other thread.. I made it myself.. I posted a link to a thread which has templates. Let me know if you need more info!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mentioned before we just booked our trip to finally select the place we will be using for the reception and I am considering La Salamandra too, also in my list is Mayan and Westin. I am using Prisar Vallarta and my religious ceremony will be in Maria Reina de la Paz in the Marina area. I saw the same pictures as you did on Jose Arreola page LOL.

I will be in PV in the last week of september for sure I will take my own pictures from the church, the Villa Salamandra, Westin, Mayan, etc. I will share with you as soon as I get back!

cheesy.gif

That is so exiting to go and see all the choices , we saw like 7 villas I really liked Villa Qinta Del mar I m prety sure thats the name of it I will check and let you know if its not, but Casa Las Salamandras was the first house I saw on the internet and I totally fell in love and it was the last one we saw when we went because it was the one that was in nuevo vallarta and the others were conchas chinas, and as soon as we walked into the parking lot and saw the house my fiance and I looked at eachother and we just knew we were like little kids at a candy store, it is more amazing than the pictures for sure and way more private than the hotels ,!!! BUT!!!! It is a lot more pricey and you have to get everything separate thats why we hired the Dazzling Details because we didnt want anything to go wrong! I really liked the Westin too I would defenetly recomend that hotel that was where we were going to have our wedding if we didnt have it at a Villa!!Plus I have heard that their wedding planners are very nice to work with! Well let me know if you have any other questions Oh and I have Decided to Hire PAULINA UOLLA as my photographer! shes great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
As I mentioned before we just booked our trip to finally select the place we will be using for the reception and I am considering La Salamandra too, also in my list is Mayan and Westin. I am using Prisar Vallarta and my religious ceremony will be in Maria Reina de la Paz in the Marina area. I saw the same pictures as you did on Jose Arreola page LOL.

I will be in PV in the last week of september for sure I will take my own pictures from the church, the Villa Salamandra, Westin, Mayan, etc. I will share with you as soon as I get back!

cheesy.gif

I Have Decided to hire PAULINA ULLOA FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHER IN NUEVO VALLARTA, I met her when I went in July and she is so nice and I really like her style she does a lot of details , bright colors and candid photos I am very exited to work with her!!!!

THANKS GIRLS FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!, But even though i have found my photographer i am so exited to have found this cite because i get to chat with all of you !!!!!So we can share tips!

I just realised that you are getting married on May 3, 2008 thats funny we were going to get married on that day but we decided on the weekend before!!!!the 26 of april!!! Do you live in monterrey? or are you just from there? I have family from there I dont know the name of the city but i heard its nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post

cheesy.gif