Marriage in Punta Cana. Dont know what to do

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

Hi im getting married in Punta Cana next year. Im so exited but i dont know what to do or which hotel should I pick. Any suggestion?

#2 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:31 PM

take a look at Dreams Palm Beach.  The WC there is very helpful and responsive.  I will be having my wedding there next year in November and even though its far they have answered all my questions.

This hotel allows you to bring your own photographer and I think the prices are reasonable.

Good luck planning

#3 Caprice35

• 188 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

I guess it is the luck of the draw. I emailed Dreams WC about 4 weeks ago and still haven't heard from her. However, some people do seem to get good results and others don't (that's with any resort). They do seem to havea great package so I hope you get a good response.

#4 KitCat77

• 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:16 AM

Dreams took a while to respond to me too.  And it was hard getting an appointment to meet with a WC.  Apparently, they are pretty booked as far as consulation meetings.

#5 ashley1316

• 353 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:44 AM

I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro.

I have vactioned there before and love it! :)

#6 MARGARITA

• 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

Thank your girls for the comments. I will go to Punta Cana next week and i will shop around to inspect few hotels.  Also i will have some meetings with flower and decorations companies.

Any company is special you recommend?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users