• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vanessa411

• 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:42 PM

Hi!  This is my first post here, and after poking around a bit, Im glad i found this forum!  I think you all will be able to help a sista out a bit :)

I recently decided to forgo all things wedding in my hometown and take off to Bermuda.  Im also trying to do it without a planner! I think we're going to try to arrange special rates for my guests at Grotto Bay.   Im hoping to have a welcome recpetion at the cocktail space in one of their caves.   Ive found a photographer and a florist.  

I was wondering if any of you ladies who are getting married or have gotten married in Bermuda have any information on Officiants, or if you could suggest restaurants for a reception.   Id like to stay in St Georges Parish. 

Thanks, and happy wedding planning!!

#2 catererbride

• 65 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:23 AM

Hi Vanessa, I live in Bermuda if that helps and you have any particular questions for a non-Bermudian (English) resident.

Hope all is going well!

#3 JuliaYYY

• 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:51 AM

Hi Vanessa.

I've just got engaged and was thinking to choose Bermuda as a destination for my wedding. But i'm pretty much starting from the scratch here and would like to try to do it without a planner also. I'm not sure how it falls into play in terms of expenses.

Please, let me know if you still doing your wedding in Bermuda. I would really appreciate if you could share any advises or tips on it.

Here is link that I found somewhat helpfull on Bermuda weddings: http://www.cocoreefbermuda.com/

and this one too: http://www.bermudato...ddings/231.aspx

Don't know if you have seen them already.

Thanks a lot.

#4 crusnbride0512

• 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

Im using BermudaBride as my wedding coordinator. They dont charge much and they handle everything for you. I am getting married May 2012.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users