Help -- Mariachi in Puerto Vallarta????!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Jauregui7

• 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 09:48 AM

Hi ladies, I was looking for a live band(banda versatil) and I see you mention one, do you mind sharing the name of the band?  Thanks!

#22 wnmrtn8

• 170 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:01 PM

Yes the name of the group is called Live Entertainment they are located in Guadalajara but they will travel to Vallarta. This group also got hired to do the New Years Party at our hotel. I attended a wedding in Guadalajara where they perform and they do an amazing job. They have fire dancers, they perform, they bring a lot of atmosphere to your party, they bring different party items for your guest to wear like funny hats, wigs, big glasses, huge ties and many more things. I totally recommend them. I could post pictures after my wedding in like 3 weeks.

#23 wnmrtn8

• 170 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:17 PM

Here's some pictures from the wedding I attended. My Fiancee and I love this group we had never seen something like this before at a wedding it was amazing and so much fun. After the wedding that's all the guest talked about. That's why we hired them too.

#24 wnmrtn8

• 170 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:25 PM

IMG_8428.JPGSorry my pictures are not the greatest lol..IMG_8413.JPG

#25 wnmrtn8

• 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

I just had my wedding this Past wed. I want to recommend both Real de America Mariachi they sang beautiful and they also dance. They are very professional they arrived 30 min before to warm up. I also recommend Live Entertainment Edgar Echevarria his group of dancers and fire dancers made our wedding so incredible they had all our guest dancing.

#26 lilLAblonde

• 31 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

Has anyone found a good and reasonably priced Trio?

March 10, 2011 in Bucerias, Mexico!

#27 Taquito

• 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

Any new news from a good marichi? trio? im in search, i also got quoted $700 for 45min and thats just way too much. i would love your help

#28 Photoshootsvallarta

• 37 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

Here is a good mariachi, they are 8 or 10 persons. They charge around 5000 or 6000 pesos per hour. The name of the person in charge is Eric, his cell phone number is 322 146 9358. If you call from the USA you need to dial 00 52 1 before the number. We had various weddings with them and they are very good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users