Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#761 mariel12

mariel12
  • 18 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hi Mariel, My wedding is a year from today and I've already started looking at invitations! When I was getting quotes for pocket invitations with an rsvp/information card, it was getting a little pricey. So I decided I was gonna use the knot.com to make a wedding website with all the information related to the wedding, including the RSVP (an email notification is sent to me when anyone rsvps). It was more cost effective for me and will save some trees :)  So I went with a much simpler invite with was half the cost. If you wanna check out my wedding website go to www.joseenandluke.ourwedding.com 

Thank you for the info sexycebuana! The website is such a great idea! And yours looks awesome! Thnx!

#762 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
    • 58 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 19, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by mariel12 

Has any one of you used a photo booth or would anyone know of a good company for it down there? Thnx!

Its in the contract, that if you pay for a three night stay for an outside photographer the fee would be waived. So i checked the website and its about $750 for a 3 night stay...better than $1000USD but I'm willing to pay it to make sure I get some awesome photos!! 

#763 Denise Vasquez

Denise Vasquez
    • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hi SexyCebuana,

This photographer loop-hole is amazing. I really want another photographer. Which contract is this information located in?

Thanks in advance.

Denise

#764 Denise Vasquez

Denise Vasquez
      • 14 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Hello ladies!

My wedding is in February 2013. I've been working directly with the AskMe office in Miami, which manages the group reservationss. Has anyone had experience with working with this office or Cecilia? 

#765 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
        • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Denise Vasquez 

Hi SexyCebuana,

This photographer loop-hole is amazing. I really want another photographer. Which contract is this information located in?

Thanks in advance.

Denise

Hey Denise,

If you read the Romance Contract that the Paradisus has sent you, the information about the wavied outside photographer fee is in the Outside Vendor Services section :) Which photographer are you planning to go with? When is your wedding? 

Hope this helps!

#766 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
        • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Denise Vasquez 

Hello ladies!

My wedding is in February 2013. I've been working directly with the AskMe office in Miami, which manages the group reservationss. Has anyone had experience with working with this office or Cecilia? 

Oh nevermind, its in february!! That's coming up quick! My wedding planner, Jessica, through the Miami office has been great so far...she's been prompt at returning emails and very helpful :) 

#767 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
        • 150 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
        • LocationDominican

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by SexyCebuana 

Oh nevermind, its in february!! That's coming up quick! My wedding planner, Jessica, through the Miami office has been great so far...she's been prompt at returning emails and very helpful :) 

I have Jessica too! I'm glad to know she is so helpful :)

#768 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
        • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by mariel12 

Thank you for the info sexycebuana! The website is such a great idea! And yours looks awesome! Thnx!

Thanks!!! Are you gonna be making one too? 

#769 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
        • 150 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
        • LocationDominican

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Hey ladies,

GAZEBO QUESTION:

I just put down my initial $800 deposit to secure my wedding date and time, and submitted my contract. Now they are emailing me saying that the $500 gazebo payment is due right now too? Is this right, because Lauren from the Romance Team has told me otherwise!!?? (Hoping its not right considering christmas is around the corner! ughh...)

Jenn

#770 maridr2012

maridr2012
        • 251 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:04 AM

I had to pay the $500 deposit for the gazebo upfront too, its because the gazebo is first come-first serve.  If that's where you want your ceremony to be, I suggest for you to pay it upfront so you won't possibly lose it to another bride.  They usually only do 1 wedding per day, but if they're busy enough they may very well have a smaller wedding or something that may also want to use the gazebo. 

Originally Posted by JennyAdele 

Hey ladies,

GAZEBO QUESTION:

I just put down my initial $800 deposit to secure my wedding date and time, and submitted my contract. Now they are emailing me saying that the $500 gazebo payment is due right now too? Is this right, because Lauren from the Romance Team has told me otherwise!!?? (Hoping its not right considering christmas is around the corner! ughh...)

Jenn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users