Jump to content

Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!


  • Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#721 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
  • Jr. Member
  • 150 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
  • LocationDominican

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:43 AM

Question...again....

 

 

Do I have to put $500 down to reserve the Gazebo before the final payment is due? I'm getting ready to put my deposit down to secure the date, but I'm wondering if I'll be putting extra down for the Gazebo too right now?

 

Hope that made sense?

 

Thanks :)

 

Jenn



#722 maridr2012

maridr2012
  • Jr. Member
  • 251 posts

    Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

    I had to put a deposit on the beach gazebo when I booked my wedding, they told me it was necessary if I knew thats the space I'd want the ceremony because its based on first come first serve basis.  PPC doesnt typically do more than 1 wedding per day  so you may be fine, but you should pay it upfront, just in case.  

    Originally Posted by JennyAdele 

    Question...again....

     

     

    Do I have to put $500 down to reserve the Gazebo before the final payment is due? I'm getting ready to put my deposit down to secure the date, but I'm wondering if I'll be putting extra down for the Gazebo too right now?

     

    Hope that made sense?

     

    Thanks :)

     

    Jenn



    #723 JennyAdele

    JennyAdele
    • Jr. Member
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
    • LocationDominican

    Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

    Originally Posted by maridr2012 

    I had to put a deposit on the beach gazebo when I booked my wedding, they told me it was necessary if I knew thats the space I'd want the ceremony because its based on first come first serve basis.  PPC doesnt typically do more than 1 wedding per day  so you may be fine, but you should pay it upfront, just in case.  

    Thanks so much! The Miami office wasn't clear about that so I figured you ladies would give me a quicker/clearer answer! ..And you didn't prove me wrong! haha! 

     

    Thanks again!!

     

    Enjoy your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!!

     

    Jenn



    #724 SimplenSweet

    SimplenSweet
    • Newbie
    • 56 posts

      Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

      GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU LADIES!!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see pics and reviews :)



      #725 maridr2012

      maridr2012
      • Jr. Member
      • 251 posts

        Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

        Thanks lady!  You'll be celebrating your big day very soon after me!  I will actually be flying back home the same day that you get married so I probably won't be posting a review before you leave...but if I get a chance I certainly will!  

        Originally Posted by SimplenSweet 

        GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU LADIES!!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see pics and reviews :)



        #726 TishaJules

        TishaJules
        • Newbie
        • 72 posts

          Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

          Hey Girl! I been looking around the forum for you because I remembered your wedding was coming up shortly!! I wanted to make sure that I said CONGRATULATIONS and Blessings!! You were so helpful in getting me started, so I keep you top of mind! Have a beautiful wedding!



          #727 TishaJules

          TishaJules
          • Newbie
          • 72 posts

            Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

            Originally Posted by SimplenSweet 

            GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU LADIES!!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see pics and reviews :)

            I see you having a wedding in a few as well!! Congratualtions and Blessings! (We haven spoken before in other threads!)

            Please post lost of pics and please share your ideas!!



            #728 maridr2012

            maridr2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 251 posts

              Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

              Aw thanks Tisha!  



              #729 ayansi08

              ayansi08
              • Newbie
              • 49 posts

                Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

                Ladies ..... I got back this weekend from my wedding on October 27th.....and let me tell you...it was amazing! All of my guests had an amazing time and loved the resort! The Romance team was AMAZING!!! All the wonderful things you've heard about Miguelina are true! As some of you know, I hired Theresa as my planner, and flew her in to PPC. Between the both of them, they made our day perfect!!!!

                 

                I will be posting up pics and review soon!!!

                 

                One suggestion I do have is bring mosquito repellent!!! We didn't have a problem the day of the wedding, but in some areas there were mosquito's, and we got bit.

                 

                Other than that, we had an amazing time!!!



                #730 TishaJules

                TishaJules
                • Newbie
                • 72 posts

                  Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

                  Originally Posted by ayansi08 

                  Ladies ..... I got back this weekend from my wedding on October 27th.....and let me tell you...it was amazing! All of my guests had an amazing time and loved the resort! The Romance team was AMAZING!!! All the wonderful things you've heard about Miguelina are true! As some of you know, I hired Theresa as my planner, and flew her in to PPC. Between the both of them, they made our day perfect!!!!

                   

                  I will be posting up pics and review soon!!!

                   

                  One suggestion I do have is bring mosquito repellent!!! We didn't have a problem the day of the wedding, but in some areas there were mosquito's, and we got bit.

                   

                  Other than that, we had an amazing time!!!

                  Congratulations!!! OMG...That is awesome. I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience. I still have a little less than a year to go, but I"m terribly nervous about everything.

                   

                  That was an awesome idea to fly your planner in as well.  Did you pay for her room too! I'm considering (if the pockets are right) to do the same.

                   

                  I can't wait to see that pictures!! God Bless.






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users