Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#361 ashluv19

ashluv19
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

Beautiful video, Janet!

You mentioned you were waiting for your pictures.. how did they turned out? I am curious because i haven'd decided yet about who will be my photographer!

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated, thanks and lots of happiness for you both!

#362 keedon2011

keedon2011
    • 32 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Thanks Janet, that was so helpful! I am strongly considering poolside now! Everythings sounds stress free and dreamy...I can't wait!

If you have a few pictures, I would love to see the reception setup.

personal e-mail: kd.wedding2012@gmail.com

#363 favorsmr

favorsmr
      • 178 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

I just want to send a quick thanks to all of you ladies!  Your info, tips, pictures and videos have been SOOO helpful for someone like me who is still deciding on a location. You all are awesome!

#364 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

Thank you :)  

I didnt use the resort photog. I couldnt digest the price. So a friend of mine is a photographer and has a studio here in Ottawa so i asked if he would be willing to come and he said yes :)

Thanks for your well wishes...:) here are a few pics and i can post more if you'd like. No particular order and just random pics :) Sorry if some of the pics are massive, when i tried to reduce them they got all distorted....

Beautiful video, Janet!

You mentioned you were waiting for your pictures.. how did they turned out? I am curious because i haven'd decided yet about who will be my photographer!

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated, thanks and lots of happiness for you both!

Hi, you're welcome. i highly recommend poolside. i dont have all the pics of the set up yet. I asked the photog to prioritize TTD and wedding pics of us and our fam :) i should have the rest of them this weekend. :) There are literally thousands of pics LOL I do have some that friends and guests took and can send those for now if you'd like?

Originally Posted by keedon2011 

Thanks Janet, that was so helpful! I am strongly considering poolside now! Everythings sounds stress free and dreamy...I can't wait!

If you have a few pictures, I would love to see the reception setup.

personal e-mail:

I just want to send a quick thanks to all of you ladies!  Your info, tips, pictures and videos have been SOOO helpful for someone like me who is still deciding on a location. You all are awesome!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#365 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

ohhh I forgot TTD pics :) :) :) hmmm which to pick...there are so many!

hi res (2020 of 590).jpglow res (2072 of 601).jpghi res (2075 of 590).jpghi res (2266 of 590).jpg2ed.jpg5 x 7 lv.jpghi res (2211 of 590).jpghi res (2412 of 590).jpghi res (2483 of 590).jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#366 sweir

sweir
            • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

Hi everyone! I am from Toronto and getting married at PPC next April! Just wondering if you brides used the wedo.com site for translations? And i f you have any comments or suggestions regarding all the paperwork (not as fun part).

thanks!

#367 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
              • 270 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:53 AM

Hi SWeir,

Welcome!  I'm a fellow Toronto bride and my date is April 20th at PPC. When are you getting married?

This particular thread comes in waves I find, but there were a few girls that go married in November so there should be some good insight from them soon!  I have never heard of wedo.com, as we are having a symbolic wedding to avoid the issue and extra cost of translations.  we'll do our official I do's to get the paperwork at city hall.

You may want to search the forums for threads that relate to translations, i am sure this question has come up before!

Holly

#368 deesanders33

deesanders33
                • 329 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:27 AM

Wow Janet I LOVE all of your pics, you looked absolutely beautiful!! Congrats again :) 

How did you do your programs?? I love how they are on the back of the chair and made into fans!

Your friend got awesome shots of you two, great work!! 

#369 cdc150

cdc150
                  • 332 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hey Janet,

I love your pics, it makes me so excited to get married!  I wanted to ask if you think the hair trial is worth the money?  I am doing a modified version of my hair down and not sure $55 is worth them using the curling iron a few times.

Thanks!

Cortney

#370 thePYT

thePYT
                    • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:04 PM

WEDDING PLANNER/DAY-OF COORDINATOR???

Ladies, I've been toying with the idea of hiring a wedding planner to assist me with all the planning details because I'm in graduate school and working full-time so some days I just want to scream. I also kind of feel like that I'd like someone there on my behalf, not the resort's, to assist with day-of coordination and details such as programs, timeline, name cards (I think the resort charges for placing these out). I am incorporating a lot of traditional elements into my wedding and planning for about 70 people. I also saw something in my contract about an outside vendor (the wording was funny) and a charge of 30%, but I think that's if you don't use their services at all. Thoughts? Because you all are fellow destination brides, your opinions are priceless to me! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users