Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#351 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

hmm possibly. They may have sent her a note and asked her to stay out of it. I hope you can sort through the problems you are having. Its not always the best way but it sounds like a good time to send a not so nice email. You shouldnt have to go through any rough times like that. Wedding planning should be happy

awww, Thank you!!! :) I'm still on cloud 9 :)

Originally Posted by ayansi08 

I contacted her but she hasn't responded. I think it may be because of the issue with the Miami office I'm currently having.

Thanks for your feedback!

btw- u looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! so happy for you both!!!

Hi cdc. I chose the Carribean buffet but with some modifications due to allergies. (i recommend that even if you dont have people with allergies you may as well tell them you do because there is no charge and they added the extra food for me, no question!). The food was fantastic and the buffet set up was huge and had lots of food to choose from!

This was my menu

Menu:   
    Caribbean Buffet  

Lettuce   
    Tomato   
    Cucumber  
    Carrots  
    Green peppers  

Pink Sauce   
    Vinaigrette  
    Cilantro Dressing  

Seafood salad   
    Mozzarella with Tomatoes

Pork (Just the meat)
    Whole Beef Medallions Flambeau
    Grilled Fresh water shrimps, oven-finished
    Grilled Breast of Chicken  

Dietary restriction request for vegetarian guests
    Penne pasta with spring vegetables
    Portobello Mushrooms with Garlic

Baked Potatoes  
    Boiled corn on the cob, and grilled 
    Rice with Vegetables  

Seasonal Fruit Station  
    Hotel’s Dessert Station  

+ MY WEDDING CAKE :)

Originally Posted by cdc150 

Janet,

What food package did you go with?  We can't decide and would love to hear your thoughts on your food  :)

thanks,

Cortney

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#352 deesanders33

deesanders33
    • 329 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

Thanks cdc Janet for all the answers!!

We are going with the Grill Buffet CDC :) 

#353 cdc150

cdc150
      • 332 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:11 AM

I was thinking of doing the grill buffet too, just because of love me some grillin'  :)  I would need to add some vegetarian things as well. 

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

Thanks cdc Janet for all the answers!!

We are going with the Grill Buffet CDC :) 

#354 maridr2012

maridr2012
        • 251 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hi ladies.  My fiancee & I will be traveling to PPC in 2 wks for a site inspection and I'm wondering if any of you have any pointers on what to look for/ask about if you have done a site inspection?  We'll be doing food tastings too (his idea)...he's very involved in this planning process! Also...we really REALLY want to get married in a church.  He's Catholic, I am not (Im Christian just not Catholic).  However we've been advised all of the chapels and resorts in Punta Cana will only allow Roman Catholic Ceremonies.  I know the Majestic Colonial has a chapel, do any of you know if they would allow a wedding ceremony in there by a locally hired pastor?  I'm torn because I've fallen in LOVE with PPC based on pics and feedback from everyone, but we really would also love a religious ceremony in a chapel/church!  : (

#355 thePYT

thePYT
          • 40 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

Janet - Thanks so much for the information!

I haven't been on the forum in a while, but was surprised to read about all the changes with Theresa. I don't even think my TA knows about this, if she has, she hasn't told me.

We were thinking about booking DJ Mannia, but after reading that they are no longer the resort's preferred DJ, I'm glad we didn't book! What DJ did you use and would you recommend them?

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Absolutely.

MIGUELINA MARTINEZ

Paradisus Punta Cana Resort

Tel: +1. 809.687.9923 Ext. 8372

romance.assistant@paradisuspc.com

If any of you are still looking for or considering videography....i HIGHLY HIGHLY recomend Video Punta Cana!!! Florian is fantastic. 2 days after my wedding he already put together a preview/trailer and before we left the resort to come home he met us with our DVD's and all the footage!!! and he is very affordable. I only mention this because you mentionned pics and since i wont have my pics until later this weekend, i will share the trailer with you which brought me to the subject of Florian and his company LOL :) so here you go.....enjoy! http://www.youtube.c...u/1/NKVudgrRbiA

#356 thePYT

thePYT
            • 40 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:57 AM

Nevermind re: the DJ Janet, I saw you addressed that on another post. I can't wait to see your pics and hear an in-depth recap! Congratulations!!!!!

I'm sooo excited for my wedding day after watching your video and reading your comments after returning.

#357 cdc150

cdc150
              • 332 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

Has anyone heard from Miguelina this week?  I sent her an email Sunday night and haven't heard back... I just got an automatic response that it will take longer than normal to hear back from her due to busy season...

#358 keedon2011

keedon2011
                • 32 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Janet,

Thanks for sharing your video. You made me feel so much better about my resort choice. My wedding is May 12, 2012 and I'm getting restless because I don't know what I should be planning. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

* Question, should  I pick the poolside location for my reception or Gabi beach? I'm undecided

*Where did you have your cocktail party?

*Did the resort provide transportation from the lobby to the beach or did you walk over over?

*Did you purchase centerpieces or did you bring your own?

#359 sweir

sweir
                  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

Hi ladies! i've been following this forum for a little while now. Just about to fill in my Romance Planner but realized my calculator doc is for 2011 (that Teresa sent me). My new co-ordinator has yet to send me the updated one. Does anyone have this handy? thanks!!

#360 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

Hi keedon,

I'm glad my video put you at ease for your 2012 wedding. You will definitely be happy at PPC

You in Black....Me in Red :)

Getting restless because I don't know what I should be planning. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Janet,

Thanks for sharing your video. You made me feel so much better about my resort choice. My wedding is May 12, 2012 and I'm getting restless because I don't know what I should be planning. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

* Question, should  I pick the poolside location for my reception or Gabi beach? I'm undecided

*Where did you have your cocktail party?

*Did the resort provide transportation from the lobby to the beach or did you walk over over?

*Did you purchase centerpieces or did you bring your own?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users