Jump to content

Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!


  • Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#291 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • Member
  • 709 posts

    Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:36 PM


    CONGRATS.....I'm so happy for you and happy to hear everything went well. I truly cant wait to read your review and will look forward to seeing the link here ;) and of course PLEASE share pics :) :)

     

    If you think there is anything specific you need to point out or share i'd be glad to hear it :) even if its bad, i'd prefer warnings LOL Did you work with Miguelina since Jennifer is soon going on Mat leave? If so, how was she?

     

    again a HUGE congrats to you, welcome back and you are now officially a MRS

     


     

    Originally Posted by jkweddingday 

    Janet1480, we just arrived home a few hours ago. I cannot tell you how AMAZING everything was!!! Do NOT worry about a thing as they take such great care of you. All of our guests talked about the beautiful resort, the amazing wedding and our outstanding photographer (Reno with Photo Souvenir).

     

    We're writing a longer review which I'll post in the review section (with a link here of course

    YAY for reviews and YAY for upcoming weddings for Janet and Miss Sunshyne!!  Congrats jkwedding day! Happy to hear it was the day of your dreams!!

     

     

    Janet, making lists always help me feel less anxious.  But taking some time to relax and turn off the to do list that is constantly running through your head is also advised, dont burn yourself out.  And enjoy the ride!!!  EEEE I am so excited for you!

     

     



     


    Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


    #292 Miss Sunshyne

    Miss Sunshyne
    • Jr. Member
    • 222 posts

      Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:06 AM

      Thanks :) lol can't wait to be there and bring back more REVIEWS lol

       

      Originally Posted by hatfiehm View Post

      YAY for reviews and YAY for upcoming weddings for Janet and Miss Sunshyne!!  Congrats jkwedding day! Happy to hear it was the day of your dreams!!

       

       

      Janet, making lists always help me feel less anxious.  But taking some time to relax and turn off the to do list that is constantly running through your head is also advised, dont burn yourself out.  And enjoy the ride!!!  EEEE I am so excited for you!

       

       



       


      11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

      #293 hatfiehm

      hatfiehm
      • Jr. Member
      • 270 posts

        Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:39 AM

        Hey girls, I have another question about hair! I am still looking for another option other than the ppc salon since I'm pretty disappointed in the 100 per person price tag. I had originally planned to pay for my 3 BMs and the moms to get their hair done, but that's another 600 plus dollars if I do so at ppc. I like that they come to the bridal suite and they offer a champagne bruch for another 250, which is a lovely idea, but pretty pricy IMO! For Janet, miss sunshyne and jkweddingday: did you book the resort salon? I would love to hear your feedback when you get back on their services. I'm wondering whether contacting a local salon is a better option. Did any of you go this route? If you do venture off the resort and notice a salon in punta Cana, would you take note of it for me? My searches haven't come up with much. Thanks!!

        Holly


        #294 Janet1480

        Janet1480
        • Member
        • 709 posts

          Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:29 AM

          Hi,

           

          I originally was going to venture off the resort and go to a salon or bring a haridresser to the resort. I got a name from Miss Sunshyne....i'm sure she can give you the contact info as well. But it turns out my BM's want to do their own hair (one of them is really good with hair so she will do her own and my other BM's) she didnt want to brave mine though LOL and so it was just me and my mom. So i figured it was just easier to pay a bit more and stay on the resort. So i have booked my hair trial for the monday and then wedding hair day of. Depending on the package you book with the resort your hair should be included i beleive, you should look into that. I will let you know how it goes and of course you will see pics when i get back :) leaving in a week today!

           

          Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

          Hey girls,
          I have another question about hair! I am still looking for another option other than the ppc salon since I'm pretty disappointed in the 100 per person price tag. I had originally planned to pay for my 3 BMs and the moms to get their hair done, but that's another 600 plus dollars if I do so at ppc. I like that they come to the bridal suite and they offer a champagne bruch for another 250, which is a lovely idea, but pretty pricy IMO!
          For Janet, miss sunshyne and jkweddingday: did you book the resort salon? I would love to hear your feedback when you get back on their services. I'm wondering whether contacting a local salon is a better option. Did any of you go this route? If you do venture off the resort and notice a salon in punta Cana, would you take note of it for me? My searches haven't come up with much.
          Thanks!!


           


          Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


          #295 bondgirl0072010

          bondgirl0072010
          • Member
          • 789 posts

            Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

            Good idea, Janet! Just as a suggestion, if you have a hairstyle in mind you may want to bring pics out of a magazine, online or a pic you have of yourself already with the hairstyle. That's just my two cents after having mine done at the spa at my resort. I was happy with how it turned out but in hindsight I wish I would have brought a visual so I could have relaxed a bit more about it!

             

            SO CLOSE!!! :)
             

            Originally Posted by Janet1480 

            Hi,

             

            I originally was going to venture off the resort and go to a salon or bring a haridresser to the resort. I got a name from Miss Sunshyne....i'm sure she can give you the contact info as well. But it turns out my BM's want to do their own hair (one of them is really good with hair so she will do her own and my other BM's) she didnt want to brave mine though LOL and so it was just me and my mom. So i figured it was just easier to pay a bit more and stay on the resort. So i have booked my hair trial for the monday and then wedding hair day of. Depending on the package you book with the resort your hair should be included i beleive, you should look into that. I will let you know how it goes and of course you will see pics when i get back :) leaving in a week today! 

             



             



            #296 Janet1480

            Janet1480
            • Member
            • 709 posts

              Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:08 PM


              I already have my inspiration pics printed and in my wedding binder ;) :) Definitely a good suggestion!

               

              So much to do, so little time BUT SO EXCITED!!!! :) :) :)
               

              Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

              Good idea, Janet! Just as a suggestion, if you have a hairstyle in mind you may want to bring pics out of a magazine, online or a pic you have of yourself already with the hairstyle. That's just my two cents after having mine done at the spa at my resort. I was happy with how it turned out but in hindsight I wish I would have brought a visual so I could have relaxed a bit more about it!

               

              SO CLOSE!!! :) 

               



               


              Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana


              #297 bondgirl0072010

              bondgirl0072010
              • Member
              • 789 posts

                Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:29 AM

                You're going to be such a gorgeous bride and how could I ever doubt you wouldn't have those pics printed?! :) XOXO
                 

                Originally Posted by Janet1480 

                I already have my inspiration pics printed and in my wedding binder ;) :) Definitely a good suggestion!

                 

                So much to do, so little time BUT SO EXCITED!!!! :) :) :) 

                 



                 



                #298 deesanders33

                deesanders33
                • Jr. Member
                • 329 posts

                  Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:49 AM

                  YAY Janet.. wedding coming up!! You are going to make an amazing bride! Have safe travels and take lots of pics. :)

                   

                  Did anyone hear that Teresa is no long with the Paradisus resorts?? I just got an email saying that I had to be assigned a new person because she isn't with them anymore. I am really sad right now :(



                  #299 cdc150

                  cdc150
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 332 posts

                    Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

                    oh no, I sure hope not!  I just emailed her to get an update...
                     

                    Originally Posted by deesanders33 

                    YAY Janet.. wedding coming up!! You are going to make an amazing bride! Have safe travels and take lots of pics. :)

                     

                    Did anyone hear that Teresa is no long with the Paradisus resorts?? I just got an email saying that I had to be assigned a new person because she isn't with them anymore. I am really sad right now :(



                     



                    #300 deesanders33

                    deesanders33
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 329 posts

                      Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

                      My TA fwd the email over to me from Paradisus. I am not going to be a happy girl if it is true. I just emailed her as well to see what was going on. 






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users