Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#281 ayansi08

ayansi08
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

Thank you so much for your replys! I actually got my confirmation soon after I vented on here! lol

So I'm booked for Oct. 27, 2012!!!

Super happy!!!!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

Hi, Yes...this is normal. The miami office has to process it and then send Teresa notification she will then build your file and send you an email with everything you need. Dont stress, it will be fine :) 

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

Yes that is very normal so don't sweat it. It will all workout!! Teresa is AWESOME to work with :) 

#282 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:54 AM

YAY congrats

happy planning....i'll be sure to review as soon as i get back....16 more sleeps

Thank you so much for your replys! I actually got my confirmation soon after I vented on here! lol

So I'm booked for Oct. 27, 2012!!!

Super happy!!!!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#283 Janet1480

Janet1480
      • 709 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:21 AM

We leave in 11 days!!! Married in 14! i cant beleive how fast its going now!!!  so any helpful words to keep me sane? Talk to me ladies LOL

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#284 ayansi08

ayansi08
        • 49 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

OMG! HOW EXCITING!!!!!

I think the best advice I can think of is to enjoy EVERY SECOND!!! All these butterflies and feelings leading up to the big day (and the BIG day itself!) will be an amazing memory to hold with you forever! I know you must be stressed out, but try your best to not to sweat the little things : )

We leave in 11 days!!! Married in 14! i cant believe how fast its going now!!!  so any helpful words to keep me sane? Talk to me ladies LOL

#285 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

Thank you so much ayansi...i am trying my best to stay calm :) its hard, not gonna lie LOL

#286 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
            • 222 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Hey beautiful Lady

We leave in 11 days!!! Married in 14! i cant beleive how fast its going now!!!  so any helpful words to keep me sane? Talk to me ladies LOL

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#287 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

Thanks doll!!

I'll be sure to leave you a trail...hopefully it finds you

we will have so many stories and pics to share when we get back...we should meet in vegas LOL

#288 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
                • 222 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:12 AM

I like the sound of that!! To be continued xoxo

Originally Posted by Janet1480 View Post

Thanks doll!!

I'll be sure to leave you a trail...hopefully it finds you

we will have so many stories and pics to share when we get back...we should meet in vegas LOL

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#289 jkweddingday

jkweddingday
                  • 24 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:59 AM

Janet1480, we just arrived home a few hours ago. I cannot tell you how AMAZING everything was!!! Do NOT worry about a thing as they take such great care of you. All of our guests talked about the beautiful resort, the amazing wedding and our outstanding photographer (Reno with Photo Souvenir).

We're writing a longer review which I'll post in the review section (with a link here of course ), but I wanted to very quickly tell you not to worry a wink and ENJOY IT ALL!!! You will not be disappointed.

P.S. I didn't buy a typical destination wedding dress either and it was perfect!! You look stunning in your picture! :-)

#290 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
                    • 270 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

YAY for reviews and YAY for upcoming weddings for Janet and Miss Sunshyne!!  Congrats jkwedding day! Happy to hear it was the day of your dreams!!

Janet, making lists always help me feel less anxious.  But taking some time to relax and turn off the to do list that is constantly running through your head is also advised, dont burn yourself out.  And enjoy the ride!!!  EEEE I am so excited for you!

Holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users