Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#271 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

I went for my first dress fitting :) I dont have my pictures off my camera yet but my friend sent me this one that she took  so i thought i would share. It needs some alterations but i love it :) i feel like a princess

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#272 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
    • 222 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:30 AM

How gorgeous Janet!! :) yaaay looks great :o

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I went for my first dress fitting :) I dont have my pictures off my camera yet but my friend sent me this one that she took  so i thought i would share. It needs some alterations but i love it :) i feel like a princess

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#273 ayansi08

ayansi08
      • 49 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Congrats!!!! You look beautiful!!!!

#274 Mandy5676

Mandy5676
        • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

Thank you for the menus.  I was also wondering...is anyone doing the Fantasy package?  I have chosen Chill Out right now but may downgrade because the reception seems silly and overpriced for

the small group I have.  Anyone have suggestions on restaurants (not privatizing) that would work since it's all inclusive?  Maybe if they would separate us a little?

#275 deesanders33

deesanders33
          • 329 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:32 AM

I agree!! We book HDC and haven't looked back! They have been so responsive and their work is amazing! We booked them for both photography and videography :) 

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

We decided to book HDC.  We also looked at Katya, but though her work is gorgeous, shes not in our price range.

HDC has been super responsive, flexible, and has a great range of packages.  They have also done a tonne of weddings, and get great reviews on BDW.  I suggest searching around for the punta cana photogs thread and then compare their portfolios and their prices.  Thats what we did and we are happy with our choice!

CONGRATS, you look amazing!! I found my dress the other weekend and I get it in Feb. I can't wait. I def felt like a princess as well! I will post a pic of it when I can :)

#276 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
            • 270 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:51 AM

Eeee! Janet your dress looks so great. Can't wait for your photos!! It's going to photograph so well with all of the ruffles on the skirt!! I'm going shopping with mom in a couple weeks. Eek! Excited/nervous.

Holly

#277 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

Thanks dee.....i went to the bridal store today to have them alter the top of it a bit as i found it sits a bit too high and when they adjusted it today i was so glad i made the choice to go back and have them fix it. I was solo today though so i didnt get a picture. I go for my final fitting on the 14th so i will take lots of pics then :)

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

I agree!! We book HDC and haven't looked back! They have been so responsive and their work is amazing! We booked them for both photography and videography :) 

CONGRATS, you look amazing!! I found my dress the other weekend and I get it in Feb. I can't wait. I def felt like a princess as well! I will post a pic of it when I can :)

Its def not your traditional destination wedding dress but i love it anyway :) Good luck on your shopping and let us know how it goes! its so much fun! i was looking at other dresses today at the bridal salon and had to stop myself LOL

Originally Posted by hatfiehm 

Eeee! Janet your dress looks so great. Can't wait for your photos!! It's going to photograph so well with all of the ruffles on the skirt!!
                I'm going shopping with mom in a couple weeks. Eek! Excited/nervous.

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#278 ayansi08

ayansi08
                • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

I'm SUPER frustrated.... and I need to vent! :(

I gave my deposit to hold my date along with all the contracts on Sept 23rd, but have yet to receive my confirmation. I asked Theresa about it last week and she said it takes 3-4 business days but at this point it feels like FOREVER!

Did it take this long for any of you to receive your confirmations????

#279 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hi, Yes...this is normal. The miami office has to process it and then send Teresa notification she will then build your file and send you an email with everything you need. Dont stress, it will be fine :)

Originally Posted by ayansi08 

I gave my deposit to hold my date along with all the contracts on Sept 23rd, but have yet to receive my confirmation. I asked Theresa about it last week and she said it takes 3-4 business days but at this point it feels like FOREVER!

#280 deesanders33

deesanders33
                    • 329 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:58 AM

Yes that is very normal so don't sweat it. It will all workout!! Teresa is AWESOME to work with :)

Originally Posted by ayansi08 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users