Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#151 kokonutte

kokonutte
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

Hi girls!!

Just got back from my perfect wedding/honeymoon!!  Everything went exceptionally well!!  I couldn't have been more happy and all my guests were commenting on how perfect everything was!  Everyone with any doubts, no need to worry.  The wedding coordinators know what they are doing and as long as you fill out the paperwork they give you, everything will happen they way you think it will!  I will be writing my reviews for Paradisus Punta Cana, La Barcaza wedding boat, HDC photography and Pastor York soon.  ALL of them were FANTASTIC and HIGHLY recommended!!!  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!!  Good luck to everyone here, I'm sure you will get the wedding of your dreams!

Jasmin

#152 Janet1480

Janet1480
    • 709 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

I cant wait to read your reviews and see pics! welcome back and congrats on being a MRS.

can you post your links to the reviews etc here when you are done? That would be great

Originally Posted by kokonutte 

Hi girls!!

Just got back from my perfect wedding/honeymoon!!  Everything went exceptionally well!!  I couldn't have been more happy and all my guests were commenting on how perfect everything was!  Everyone with any doubts, no need to worry.  The wedding coordinators know what they are doing and as long as you fill out the paperwork they give you, everything will happen they way you think it will!  I will be writing my reviews for Paradisus Punta Cana, La Barcaza wedding boat, HDC photography and Pastor York soon.  ALL of them were FANTASTIC and HIGHLY recommended!!!  If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!!  Good luck to everyone here, I'm sure you will get the wedding of your dreams!

Jasmin

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#153 lopezc124

lopezc124
      • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

Hey MsLamb, 

First and foremost thanks for the wonderful post! Definitely a great help! I'm actually in the beginning stages of planning our wedding as well at PPC. I attended a wedding 2 years ago so I will consider that my site visit! LOL But I am interested in how much extra it was to have the private dance floor reception? I'm currently looking at the Chill out Chic package for 60 people and want to be able to dance privately with my guest and spend some QT before we had to the night club! From what I see, you had the closest wedding package to what I invision,, can you give me some more insight!?? 

Thanks and congrats on your wedding! 

Groom to be (Yes Groom! ! Brides aren't the only ones involved!) LOL 

#154 ashleyryan

ashleyryan
        • Site Supporter
        • 45 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hi everyone!

I just finished my STDs for our wedding at Paradisus Punta Cana, I thought you might like to see them! Now that this step is done, it feels so real! Can't wait to share this exciting experience with all of you!

smile159.gif

I have included the prices of all of the supplies so you can get an idea of how cost effective it is to DIY!

I used off-white card stock paper for the boarding pass, and handmade paper with pressed hearts in it for the pocket (both of which I picked up at DeSerres: passport-everything2.jpg

FRONT:

passport-front.jpg

BACK:

passport-back.jpg

stamp.jpg

envelope-back.jpg

#155 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

they look great @ashleyryan...i had fun making all of my stuff too and its so rewarding to see end results :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#156 thePYT

thePYT
            • 40 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:17 PM

Hi jillbuu11! I just stumbled upon this website today and have read EVERY thread. I am getting married at PPC in May 2012 too!!!! Have you decided on a date yet? I'm so glad to have someone else on the same timeline!

Attached Files

#157 hatfiehm

hatfiehm
              • 270 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

Hey Ladies!!

Finally we are confirmed at Paradisus Punta Cana for our wedding on the beach (chose the a la carte option for now until I know how many guests I will have) for April 20th 2012!

We are holding our reception with dinner on La Barcaza for a private sunset cruise and then we'll head to the nightclub on the resort to boogie and celebrate!!

Working with a great friend who is a graphic designer for our postcard Save the dates, will share an image of those soon!  At the same time I have been working on a wedding website with weddingwire.com where all of the wedding and travel details will be posted.

We got group rates from our travel agent that we are happy with, so we will be putting our deposits down next week and then start spreading the word amongst family and friends.  Its getting really exciting now that its all coming together!

NOW I can get down into my DIY projects (I have lists miles long of all the things I would like to do, thanks to BDW)!   YAY!

Holly

Holly

#158 jillbu11

jillbu11
                • 48 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hey thePYT, congrats to you!!!!!

Unfortunately I changed my resort a couple weeks ago....I really wanted to go with the Paradisus but I started to get worried about what the trip would cost my family and friends to go down there.  So I changed to Dreams Palm Beach instead, also b/c their wedding packages are not as expensive...but good luck to you, I am sure the Paradisus will be amazing!!

#159 thePYT

thePYT
                  • 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:51 PM

@hatfiehm Congratulations on booking your venue!! It feels amazing doesn't it?! I can't wait to see the pics and hear about the planning!

@jillbu11 Thanks!!! I'm sure your wedding will be amazing as well. I loved the Dreams resort, I bet Palm Beach will be beautiful. You have to still share pics...please! :-)

#160 Janet1480

Janet1480
                    • 709 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

Hey all! I had my planning call today. I just wanted to let you know it went smoothly. Great comments, suggestions etc. If you are planning with Teresa, she is awesome! Teresa if you are reading this, I LOVE YOU! lol I feel a little more at ease now (im a little paranoid about making my vision reality)

anyway, thought you all would like to know that since we share the same resort :)

Let me know if you have questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users