Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#1071 kissta

kissta
  • 72 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaJules 

Hey ladies!! I just landed back in Atlanta and my wedding was AMAZING! Can't wait to get settled and fill you all in.

Congratulations!!! Cannot wait to hear all about your review! :)

#1072 Princess914

Princess914
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TishaJules 

Hey ladies!! I just landed back in Atlanta and my wedding was AMAZING! Can't wait to get settled and fill you all in.

Tisha!!! Congrats!! you know i need the info about the DJ!! I hope your wedding was amazing! 

#1073 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
    • 58 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 19, 2013

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyOnFIYA 

Got my date confirmed! June 9, 2014!
    I reserved the beachside gazebo... I wanted the beach look without the sand, lol.

How much is Arrecife? I'm looking at HDC since they have so many good reviews. I hate that vendor fee though...

i hired HDC because of all the great reviews and feedback! the fee was waived because i paid for the photographer to stay 3 nights at the resort which ended up being a bit cheaper than outside vendor fee. 

#1074 1Pris

1Pris
    • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Pelase share!

#1075 1Pris

1Pris
      • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Please do share! :)

#1076 Ashnicole6

Ashnicole6
        • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hello everyone! I am debating whether to upgrade our rehearsal dinner and reception to premium alcohol, but am unsure if it is worth the cost. Can I have any previous bride's input on this? I was told by my wedding planner that you can get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort, I want to make sure this is true because if so I don't think it's worth it to upgrade for the reception. I would appreciate any input/advice, thank you!

#1077 kissta

kissta
          • 72 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ashnicole6 

Hello everyone! I am debating whether to upgrade our rehearsal dinner and reception to premium alcohol, but am unsure if it is worth the cost. Can I have any previous bride's input on this? I was told by my wedding planner that you can get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort, I want to make sure this is true because if so I don't think it's worth it to upgrade for the reception. I would appreciate any input/advice, thank you!

When I had my phono conference with the Miami office, I was also considering upgrading the alcohol. But Jessica informed me the Chill Out Chic package already has upgraded alcohol. I am not sure about this, I guess we will see when we get there! :)

#1078 Ashnicole6

Ashnicole6
          • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hmm that is interesting, I see that is says an open bar is included, but it doesn't say premium bar. I will ask my planner and see what she says but so far she has told me we would have to upgrade. Since everything seems to cost extra I am trying to be careful of what upgrades I do since I have a budget to stay within! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

#1079 kissta

kissta
            • 72 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ashnicole6 

Hmm that is interesting, I see that is says an open bar is included, but it doesn't say premium bar. I will ask my planner and see what she says but so far she has told me we would have to upgrade. Since everything seems to cost extra I am trying to be careful of what upgrades I do since I have a budget to stay within! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

So I emailed my coodinator and she has retracted what she said before. We only get the National open bar. The premium is an upgrade. I will probably not upgrade the bar now as when she told me it was included, we upgraded other items ...
            Good luck with your planning!

#1080 Ashnicole6

Ashnicole6
            • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

Thank you for letting me know! Even with the premium open bar, I dont even recognize some of the liquors so I just don't think it's worth it. Also, Bianca is my planner and I asked her if you could get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort and she said yes so if that's the case I don't think it makes sense to upgrade when the premium alcohol is available at other bars. It just costs so much money and there are other things I would rather spend the money on that I wasn't expecting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users