Jump to content

Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!


  • Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#1071 kissta

kissta
  • Newbie
  • 72 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaJules 

Hey ladies!! I just landed back in Atlanta and my wedding was AMAZING! Can't wait to get settled and fill you all in.

Congratulations!!! Cannot wait to hear all about your review! :)



#1072 Princess914

Princess914
  • Newbie
  • 4 posts

    Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TishaJules 

    Hey ladies!! I just landed back in Atlanta and my wedding was AMAZING! Can't wait to get settled and fill you all in.

    Tisha!!! Congrats!! you know i need the info about the DJ!! I hope your wedding was amazing! 



    #1073 SexyCebuana

    SexyCebuana
    • Newbie
    • 58 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 19, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana

    Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TammyOnFIYA 

    Got my date confirmed! June 9, 2014!
    I reserved the beachside gazebo... I wanted the beach look without the sand, lol.

    How much is Arrecife? I'm looking at HDC since they have so many good reviews. I hate that vendor fee though...

    i hired HDC because of all the great reviews and feedback! the fee was waived because i paid for the photographer to stay 3 nights at the resort which ended up being a bit cheaper than outside vendor fee. 



    #1074 1Pris

    1Pris
    • Newbie
    • 48 posts

      Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

      Pelase share!

      #1075 1Pris

      1Pris
      • Newbie
      • 48 posts

        Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

        Hey ladies!! I just landed back in Atlanta and my wedding was AMAZING! Can't wait to get settled and fill you all in.

        Please do share! :)

        #1076 Ashnicole6

        Ashnicole6
        • Newbie
        • 10 posts

          Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

          Hello everyone! I am debating whether to upgrade our rehearsal dinner and reception to premium alcohol, but am unsure if it is worth the cost. Can I have any previous bride's input on this? I was told by my wedding planner that you can get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort, I want to make sure this is true because if so I don't think it's worth it to upgrade for the reception. I would appreciate any input/advice, thank you!



          #1077 kissta

          kissta
          • Newbie
          • 72 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
          • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

          Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ashnicole6 
           

          Hello everyone! I am debating whether to upgrade our rehearsal dinner and reception to premium alcohol, but am unsure if it is worth the cost. Can I have any previous bride's input on this? I was told by my wedding planner that you can get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort, I want to make sure this is true because if so I don't think it's worth it to upgrade for the reception. I would appreciate any input/advice, thank you!

          When I had my phono conference with the Miami office, I was also considering upgrading the alcohol. But Jessica informed me the Chill Out Chic package already has upgraded alcohol. I am not sure about this, I guess we will see when we get there! :)



          #1078 Ashnicole6

          Ashnicole6
          • Newbie
          • 10 posts

            Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

            Hmm that is interesting, I see that is says an open bar is included, but it doesn't say premium bar. I will ask my planner and see what she says but so far she has told me we would have to upgrade. Since everything seems to cost extra I am trying to be careful of what upgrades I do since I have a budget to stay within! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!



            #1079 kissta

            kissta
            • Newbie
            • 72 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
            • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

            Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ashnicole6 
             

            Hmm that is interesting, I see that is says an open bar is included, but it doesn't say premium bar. I will ask my planner and see what she says but so far she has told me we would have to upgrade. Since everything seems to cost extra I am trying to be careful of what upgrades I do since I have a budget to stay within! Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

            So I emailed my coodinator and she has retracted what she said before. We only get the National open bar. The premium is an upgrade. I will probably not upgrade the bar now as when she told me it was included, we upgraded other items ...
            Good luck with your planning!



            #1080 Ashnicole6

            Ashnicole6
            • Newbie
            • 10 posts

              Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:27 AM

              Thank you for letting me know! Even with the premium open bar, I dont even recognize some of the liquors so I just don't think it's worth it. Also, Bianca is my planner and I asked her if you could get premium alcohol at any of the bars in the resort and she said yes so if that's the case I don't think it makes sense to upgrade when the premium alcohol is available at other bars. It just costs so much money and there are other things I would rather spend the money on that I wasn't expecting.






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users