Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#991 Princess914

Princess914
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:58 AM

Where is everyone having their reception? Im getting married in March, and have 120 people attending.  I was really set on having mine at the gabi club restaurant. I love how beautiful it is! But now im also starting to like the pool area a lot!! 

#992 lmazz729

lmazz729
    • 32 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

You will have to email a spreadsheet with all the guests to the Romance Team. Have a copy of the list and ask all room numbers after check in. Then have a dinner invite note sent to each room or simply call with the info. We had people arriving from Tuesday to Friday so we had to keep track k of where everyone was.

#993 TishaJules

TishaJules
      • 72 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lmazz729 

You will have to email a spreadsheet with all the guests to the Romance Team. Have a copy of the list and ask all room numbers after check in. Then have a dinner invite note sent to each room or simply call with the info. We had people arriving from Tuesday to Friday so we had to keep track k of where everyone was.

Thank you! Yes - All our guests are arriving between Wednesday and Friday. I know there may be changes or last minute additions to what we will be doing. I was worried the hotel wouldn't give up room numbers because of privacy issues....but they are all my guests! LOL. Thanks again!

#994 kissta

kissta
        • 72 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
        • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by SexyCebuana 

My wedding is slowly creeping up and I must say I'm getting pretty EXCITED!!!!

November 19, 2013 is the big day...any lovely brides to be getting married around then too?

I am getting married on November 11th, 2013 :)

#995 kissta

kissta
        • 72 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 11, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
        • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

Does anyone know how many guests PPC can accomodate for a reception poolside?
        My travel agent recently traveled to PPC and thinks poolside will be a little tight for 80 people + room to dance.

My Romance Planner says it is fine, but I am getting a little worried now!

I have my conference call with my Romance Planner on Monday, does anyone have any advice or would like to share their experience on this?

Much appreciated & have a great weekend!

#996 lmazz729

lmazz729
        • 32 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:42 PM

Make sure you get all your arrangements and prices in writing. Check the planner they send you and make changes and adjustments then if you can.

#997 keedon2011

keedon2011
          • 32 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:34 AM

Kissta I had 55 ppl at my wedding and there was more than enough space poolside. We had an amazing time! I think if you select poolside or the banquet room you will be fine.

#998 engaged1230

engaged1230
            • 35 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hi Ladies how are you?

I am planning my wedding with Theresa C, the wedding planner. She has saved me a ton of money, given me great ideas and made it possible to have my wedding at Gabi even with my budget. If anyone would like her information please let me know :)

R

#999 TishaJules

TishaJules
              • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by engaged1230 

Hi Ladies how are you?

I am planning my wedding with Theresa C, the wedding planner. She has saved me a ton of money, given me great ideas and made it possible to have my wedding at Gabi even with my budget. If anyone would like her information please let me know :)

R

Congratualtions on your wedding! There are a few of us that have Theresa as our planner. She is awesome!

#1000 Katie83

Katie83
                • 89 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

Alright ladies,

for those of you who have recently performed a site visit or have recently been married at the gazebo location, what do you think about heels walking down the aisle????

Is that doable or should I have my bridesmaid wear a "wedge" vs. "heel"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users