Paradisus Punta Cana (PPC) Brides POST HERE!!

HI all! So I am thinking about changing travel agents.  My wedding is not until next july, however, my travel agent is really being a let down.  For example, she quoted me a month ago and said we have time.  well, we didn't have time because the promotion ended.  then told me the rates changed.  then told me she doesn't reserve rooms at hotels.  if she doesn't reserve rooms wont the rates change?

how did all of you go about getting rooms/rates/reservations for your guests? I am really lost in this department.

Question ladies:  I heard a rumor that if you book in the main resorts for a standard room there is a chance or it has happened to some bride and their wedding party where they are upgraded to royal service.  Is this true or has it happened to any of you brides/brides to be?  Our wedding is during their "low season" so I am praying we will be upgraded hehehehhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie83 View Post

Question ladies:  I heard a rumor that if you book in the main resorts for a standard room there is a chance or it has happened to some bride and their wedding party where they are upgraded to royal service.  Is this true or has it happened to any of you brides/brides to be?  Our wedding is during their "low season" so I am praying we will be upgraded hehehehhe

Hey Katie, I have a number of upgrades coming also... and my wedding is in low season , but I was warned by my planner who is connected in all ways with the hotel - not to rely on it. They may upgrade the bride and groom - maybe... but it's far and few in between that they will upgrade others even if you have your "suppossed" to get it. I had my family all book in the reserve section of the hotel but in the lower priced rooms in hopes that they MAY get the upgrade they should get. But again, I was told not to rely on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara1984 View Post

I agent is with WTA and she has been working non stop to get us good flight deals. We already locked in our resort prices. Now she is working on the flights

What is WTA? I have an awesome planner that booked room and can book the flights and I have another person planning the wedding - but affordable flights have been far and few in between. I have upwards of 50 people coming. Can you supply the information because I would love to consult with them. Thank you!! Tisha.

Originally Posted by SexyCebuana View Post

My wedding is slowly creeping up and I must say I'm getting pretty EXCITED!!!! woot.gif

November 19, 2013 is the big day...any lovely brides to be getting married around then too?

So excited indeed! I dream about that day! hehe! I am getting married on December 8th! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics