Used Rhianna Royale - Maggie Sottero for sale - Size 12 - fits 8-12

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 lexibride

• 276 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:22 AM

I'm selling my Rhianna Royale, size 12, champagne color that the length was altered but still very long.  I'm 5'3" and I wore 3 inch heels which worked out great.  This dress is a corset back so it would fit anyone I'd say who's an 8 to a 12.  I altered the neckline a bit to be a tiny sweetheart. You can see several pictures in this video. I'm asking $900, but will take reasonable offers. PM me with any questions! 

Dress pictures on Maggie Sottero site:

#2 chall526

• 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

Do you still have your dress?

#3 Ann2890

• 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi Lexie :) Do you still have the Rhianna dress?  Thank you, Ann

#4 Ann2890

• 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

Hi Jessica!  :)  Sorry - I called you Lexie in last reply. I thought your actual name was Lexie, until I watched the video.  Do you know if the sweetheart can be "undone" or was it cut? Just wondering because I need the coverage.  Our wedding is November 20th - so I'm a serious inquiry. If you could get back with me as soon as possible, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much! :) Ann

#5 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hi im not looking to buy your dress but it was one of my favourites.Having looked at the video i loovvveeed your dress you had on in the firsst few piccies xx

You have good taste xxx

#6 Ann2890

• 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:19 PM

Hi Jessica :)  I'm really trying to reach you.  I'm really interested to buy your dress - our wedding is only 7 weeks away, so I'm short on time.  Can you please email me as soon as you get this?  Thank you so much!! :)  I appreciate it!  :)  Ann

#7 endlesslove

• 362 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 01:38 PM

This was my dress, LOVE it! I don't know how you could possibly part with yours, lol

#8 emilyelena

• 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

HI, are you still selling your dress? Or did you already sell it?

#9 charleuk

• 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

i am interested in this dress, im 5ft 2 so the length should be perfect. id need an idea of shipping costs as well and as ive only seen pics im trying to find a stockist so i can try it on first

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users