Great news for 2011 Turks and Caicos brides, Jet Blue starting service in February

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
  • Vendor
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

The island is buzzing with the announcement from Jet Blue.  Currently one of the biggest drawbacks to the T&C is the cost of airfare.  We're all hoping with the introduction of daily service from New York and weekly from Boston that prices may actually come down a bit from all of the carriers.  West Jet from Canada introduced a service last year to Canada and it has been great, so let's hope this continues the trend of getting more affordable airfare to the T&C.

Hope that helps someone with planning!

#2 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:30 AM

This is great news for some of my guests!!! Thanks for sharing Krys.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#3 nsblum

• 58 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

This is amazing, I saw it posted on The Somerset's facebook page- which is where I got married in June. Unfortunately, the airfare prices are super high, but so are the hotels =(  They are amazing, but to go during the winter months which is ideal since it's so nice and warm there, and cold here in the States, the prices are through the roof! I think that alone deters people from vacationing there. I tried to get a family friend to look into it, and they spend a lot of money on vacations, and she called around and was like no way.

#4 Soon-to-be-Mrs.D

• 39 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:56 PM

Awesome - I just checked the JetBlue site, and it doesn't allow you to book just yet.  But that will be perfect for my wedding in March 2011!

#5 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
          • Vendor
          • 336 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:54 AM

The news reports say that you should be able to purchase in October so I would check back then.

#6 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

That is awesome! Maybe by the time we head back down next year there will be lots of options. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users