Sign in to follow this  
FutureMrsTO

MY OOT BAGS-NOT DONE BUT TOO EXCITED NOT TO SHARE!

wow good job!!    question for ya......i see a lot of brides using the lil plastic ziplocks but what do you use for the top?  Is it cardboard that you bend and staple on? Is it paper?  Where can I get it! lol

prob a dumb question but Im clueless lol smile105.gif

Originally Posted by mrs.timpone View Post

wow good job!!    question for ya......i see a lot of brides using the lil plastic ziplocks but what do you use for the top?  Is it cardboard that you bend and staple on? Is it paper?  Where can I get it! lol

prob a dumb question but Im clueless lol smile105.gif

Good question...I'd like to know too!!

WOW great ideas lOVE IT!  did you do all the printing throught vista??? Turned out awesome. Where did you get the bio hazard bags and the header on the bag so CUTE I am getting married in June of 11. So i have awhile to plan =) 

Love the bags.  The DND is a great idea.  Can't wait until I can start buying stuff for mine.  I've gotten so many great ideas for all you ladies.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Fabulous job! I want to create Do Not Disturb cards too and was going to use the vistaprint rack cards. I like your idea with the raffia too.

I used the vistaprint oversized post cards.  i got a free offer for 100 of them hole punched them and used the raffia to hang over the door.

i used the vistaprint rack cards to create my translations-phrases card!

love vistaprint!!

good luck!