Photo

Party Rentals and Caterers in St Thomas

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
  • 260 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:52 AM

I am getting married in St Thomas in February and it is about time to book the rest of the vendors:) I will have a reception in the villa and the wedding on the beach. I decided to skip the wedding planners but now I am stuck. Would like to ask if anyone can suggest the company that will rent tables and chairs for the villa and arch and chairs for the ceremony? Also I am looking for some good catering company that could provide the hot buffet. Looking forward to hear some suggestions.

#2 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
    • 260 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:03 AM

Ok, I have finally contacted few companies and decided to go with Janelle Scott from Island Bliss Weddings. It work pretty good and not too expensive. The arch, 20 chairs (with covers), 3 tables rental, set-up and delivery fees came up to around $600. That is pretty good price and so far I am happy with the service. Now it's time to start looking for caterer:)

#3 AnnCam2011

AnnCam2011
      • 95 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

where in st thomas are you getting married??

#4 butterflyaniam

butterflyaniam
        • 260 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:42 AM

The ceremony in on Magens Bay Beach, the reception in Silk Cotton Villa

#5 Tonir

Tonir
          • 283 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:23 PM

Ohh I hope Janelle recommended Passion Fruit for your caterer :)  That is who we used through Janelle and I cannot say ENOUGH good things about them. It was, hands down, the best part of the wedding and reception.  The food was amazing, the presentation was impeccable and the service was top-notch, but it still somehow gave me the laid back atmosphere I really wanted for my reception.  Good luck!

#6 nursemorgan

nursemorgan
            • 166 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Trunk Bay, St John USVI
            • LocationCape May, NJ

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

@butterflyaniam Can you post pics of your wedding at the villa? Did you stay there as well or just host your reception at the location?

@Tonir Where was your wedding location? Can you possibly post photos? I am getting married in St John in May, staying in St Thomas at the Marriott... but I still dont have a reception location for an intimate dinner!! ahh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users