Sign in to follow this  
dekokerk

Turks and Caicos Bride May 2011

Hi everyone!  I'm getting married at Grace Bay Club on May 28, 2011! 

I'm not sure where to start with this site, but I'm looking forward to getting lots of ideas here.

I'm especially interested in hearing how other people are planning to make their guests feel connected.  We are expecting 80 people or so, and many of them don't know each other.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

kristie 

Congrats and welcome4.gif  I would start by reading over the general information then searching "Grace Bay Club"  in the search tab.  You will find SO much helpful info on here.

Happy planning!!!!

Jaime

Welcome and Congrats!!

One small idea that I love, is alot of girls have included a "Whos Who" type book in their OOT bags.  It has all of their guests pictures and a quick write up of who they are.  Helps everyone have a jump start on knowing whos who :) 

Happy planning!

Thanks everyone!  I love the who's who idea.  That's great!  Krys, we've booked David Gallardo for the wedding and we're really excited.  Can't wait to come down again and check everything out!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'll be getting married this year in Turks & Caicos at the Somerset. I was going to suggest the "who's who" book as well as you can always have a welcome dinner/cruise/cocktail/ or some other activity a few nights before the wedding which will give everyone a chance to mingle and socialize. Good luck and happy planning!

Originally Posted by dekokerk View Post

Hi everyone!  I'm getting married at Grace Bay Club on May 28, 2011! 

I'm not sure where to start with this site, but I'm looking forward to getting lots of ideas here.

I'm especially interested in hearing how other people are planning to make their guests feel connected.  We are expecting 80 people or so, and many of them don't know each other.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

kristie