Photo

Turks and Caicos Bride May 2011

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dekokerk

dekokerk
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm getting married at Grace Bay Club on May 28, 2011! 

I'm not sure where to start with this site, but I'm looking forward to getting lots of ideas here.

I'm especially interested in hearing how other people are planning to make their guests feel connected.  We are expecting 80 people or so, and many of them don't know each other.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

kristie 

#2 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:56 AM

Welcome, you'll find a lot of great ideas and help here.  If you have any questions about the Turks and Caicos in general please feel free to ask...I have lived here for 15 years!

Krys

#3 gersbja

gersbja
      • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

Congrats and   I would start by reading over the general information then searching "Grace Bay Club"  in the search tab.  You will find SO much helpful info on here.

Happy planning!!!!

Jaime

#4 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
        • 408 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:05 PM

Welcome and Congrats!!

One small idea that I love, is alot of girls have included a "Whos Who" type book in their OOT bags.  It has all of their guests pictures and a quick write up of who they are.  Helps everyone have a jump start on knowing whos who :) 

Happy planning!

#5 SassyCass

SassyCass
          • 155 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

Welcome and Congrats!

#6 dekokerk

dekokerk
            • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

Thanks everyone!  I love the who's who idea.  That's great!  Krys, we've booked David Gallardo for the wedding and we're really excited.  Can't wait to come down again and check everything out!

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:16 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'll be getting married this year in Turks & Caicos at the Somerset. I was going to suggest the "who's who" book as well as you can always have a welcome dinner/cruise/cocktail/ or some other activity a few nights before the wedding which will give everyone a chance to mingle and socialize. Good luck and happy planning!

Originally Posted by dekokerk 

Hi everyone!  I'm getting married at Grace Bay Club on May 28, 2011! 

I'm not sure where to start with this site, but I'm looking forward to getting lots of ideas here.

I'm especially interested in hearing how other people are planning to make their guests feel connected.  We are expecting 80 people or so, and many of them don't know each other.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

kristie 

#8 MellieG

MellieG
                • 16 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:44 PM

Congrats!!! I'm planning for beaches T&C...Good luck in your planning! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users