i would love to help - but not sure i understand the question. have you tried making the monogram/logo in powerpoint? that's what i've been playing in. you should be able to move it around, and then put a textbox on top of it - have you tried right-clicking on the frame clip-art, then do "edit picture" or something like that? which clip-are are you using, maybe i can play with it to see what your options are (i am so a "hands on" person and am not good at explaining w/o trying myself!

ok, can you hit 'ctrl' and then select all of the pieces as one to move them all? or once you select all the pieces, right click and do "group" which will make them all once piece?

Nope, didnt work the only option was ungroup as though it were already grouped and control just moved the image and doubled it at that. Arghh.

Ok I'll email you some of the frames Ive been working with there are quite a few.

Ladies,

thanks so much, Stephanie and Trisha have each found a different way to help me. I have to leave work now, but I'll be logging on at home. ttys