Photo

Book Club 2010

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#61 Canadiansandy

Canadiansandy
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

I've read about the first 70 pages so far and it is so hard to put down!! I'm completely hooked. I'm really looking forward to the weekend when I'll have more time to spend reading! :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#62 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:41 AM

Mine still hasn't come in yet :(

#63 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
      • 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Cool, same here!  That's how I got mine read.  Plus FI is on nights this week so after our daughter goes to bed I've got hours to myself.

Originally Posted by Crystalballl 

Yay! I received mine today!!  Can't wait to sit down with it later when the kids nap! (I do daycare...)

#64 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:11 PM

I couldnt wait any longer for mine to come in to the library any longer so i just picked it up at Target. Cant wait to start reading

#65 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 05:55 AM

You guys have got me completely intrigued!!! I'm going to have to pick it up this weekend & put down the other book I'm reading for a little while ;)

#66 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
            • 563 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:14 AM

I'm at the same point...finished chapter one and had a very hard time putting it down last night.  Great first choice for the club!  Looking forward to curling up with the book over the weekend.

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

I've read about the first 70 pages so far and it is so hard to put down!! I'm completely hooked. I'm really looking forward to the weekend when I'll have more time to spend reading! :)

#67 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

Hey Gals!!

So ive totally been MIA here and have not even purchased this book yet =/

Buuuuut I am definitely planning on picking it up so I can start reading on sunday, during our flight to Mexico. Cant wait to start reading!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#68 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:49 AM

Your wedding is sooooo soon! How exciting! Hope you have an amazing time :)

#69 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:45 PM

Gah! I'm still reading the last book in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. It's definitely slower than the first two. But I have a problem where I can't start a new one till i finish. i fell asleep reading it last night. I have set a goal to finish it this weekend. I want to read this one!

#70 AshleyL

AshleyL
                    • 263 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Finished the book. Great read!
                      Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users