Photo

Book Club 2010

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#21 Birdie07

Birdie07
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

How about I just assume everyone will submit the same book. If you'd like to change it let me know. Haha. Sounds easier! I am also excited about this book. It sounds good!!!!

#22 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

It sounds really good!!! Now i have to decide if I'm going to go ahead & buy this one to read, or if I'm going to continue to read the 6+ books i have on my shelf to read! Hmmmm....I guess they will always be there...I'll have to head out & buy it tomorrow!

**I just had a look on amazon & it looks like it's not being released in paperback until Jan. 2011. Can I make a suggestion that all future picks be available in paperback? I know personally, I don't like to pay the extra money for a hardcover! If it's just me, then please ignore this statement! lol

#23 AshleyL

AshleyL
      • 263 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride 

It sounds really good!!! Now i have to decide if I'm going to go ahead & buy this one to read, or if I'm going to continue to read the 6+ books i have on my shelf to read! Hmmmm....I guess they will always be there...I'll have to head out & buy it tomorrow!

**I just had a look on amazon & it looks like it's not being released in paperback until Jan. 2011. Can I make a suggestion that all future picks be available in paperback? I know personally, I don't like to pay the extra money for a hardcover! If it's just me, then please ignore this statement! lol

I agree!
        Getting married in Runaway Bay, Jamaica February 2011!!!

#24 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

Just ordered my copy from the library! It sounds like a good book, cant wait to start reading!

#25 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
          • 406 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:26 AM

Yayy!!  So exciting my book was picked :)  I don't even own it yet hahaha I'll run out tonight and grab it!

#26 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
            • 406 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:30 AM

Sorry.  Didn't even think about the hardcover/paperback issue.  I however wanted to read a newer book...so that's the dilemma most aren't paperback right away.  I'll pick a paperback next time I guess.

Originally Posted by BachataBride 

#27 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
              • 406 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

It's way cheaper to buy online from chapters.  So I ordered it.  Hopefully get it within the week :)

#28 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
                • 426 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:10 AM

The cheapest I found it was Walmart.com. Much better than full price! It sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to it!

#29 *Karla*

*Karla*
                  • 4,854 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

Hey girls!

I just saw this thread, and am super excited about joining the book club! 

Cali, I just PM'ed you.

#30 *Karla*

*Karla*
                    • 4,854 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:57 AM

I just wanted to add that I order the book from Amazon for $14.50.  I should have it by Wed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users