Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Book Club 2010

Cool, same here!  That's how I got mine read.  Plus FI is on nights this week so after our daughter goes to bed I've got hours to myself.

Originally Posted by Crystalballl View Post

Yay! I received mine today!!  Can't wait to sit down with it later when the kids nap! (I do daycare...)

I'm at the same point...finished chapter one and had a very hard time putting it down last night.  Great first choice for the club!  Looking forward to curling up with the book over the weekend.

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy View Post

I've read about the first 70 pages so far and it is so hard to put down!! I'm completely hooked. I'm really looking forward to the weekend when I'll have more time to spend reading! :)

Hey Gals!!

So ive totally been MIA here and have not even purchased this book yet =/

Buuuuut I am definitely planning on picking it up so I can start reading on sunday, during our flight to Mexico. Cant wait to start reading!

Gah! I'm still reading the last book in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. It's definitely slower than the first two. But I have a problem where I can't start a new one till i finish. i fell asleep reading it last night. I have set a goal to finish it this weekend. I want to read this one!