• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

#2 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Sorry for the blank post. But I am having major trouble posting a new thread. So ignore that one!

I'm starting a new thread for book club so as not to confuse it with the Who Likes to Read thread.

Here's how we do this. I need everyone interested in joining to send me a private message with the book they'd like to submit.  I made a spreadsheet and it will list all the books. I will randomly pick a number (from a website) which is assigned a book and thats how we  will choose the book. I think we will give each book a month to read. (If everyone is ok with that.)

Here are the girls who said they were interested:

So I'm gonna wait and see if anyone else wants to join and get all the book suggestions. Also we had a disclaimer I'd like to put on here too that we had last time.

BOOK CLUB DISCLAIMER (per forum mods):

Participation in this Book Club is strictly voluntary. Books are not pre-screened and may contain material or discuss issues which are unexpected, shocking or even offensive. If a member is not comfortable with the given selection participation can end and, if desired, begin again when the next book is selected.

#3 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:23 AM

Sounds awesome.  Can't wait!!

#4 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

Oooh this sounds like fun! I dont have a book to suggest just yet...but I would like to join!

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#5 CSandCK2

• 563 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

this sounds fantastic, count me in!  Don't have a book to suggest just yet, but will think on it...

#6 hat0112

• 1,219 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

Yah! I am excited! I will PM you a book.

I think a month is a good amount of time to read a book.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#7 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

Please count me in!  I'll PM you with a book...

#8 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:35 AM

Yay, I have received book suggestions. Sadly I'm at work (ssssh) and the spreadsheet is on my personal laptop at home. Grrr. I'll have to email it to my work so I can keep track!

Just FYI, you don't have to have read the book to submit. If you've really wanted to read a book you've heard rave reviews about by all means submit it!!

#9 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:17 AM

Oh this is great!! Cali I will send you my book suggestion today, I just need to decide which one to select... :)

Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#10 TonyandTricia

• 426 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:09 PM

I'm in! I'll try to find a book and PM you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users