Sign in to follow this  
jennimai

Looking for more information and feedback on Zoetry Casa Del Mar Wedding

Looking for feedback from anyone who has considering Zoetry for their wedding as well as pricing for group block to reserve the entire resort and average cost of wedding for 80 people.

Tammy- do you have any information you can send? I've searched but haven't found much on this resort (still figuring out how to navigate through the threads!)

Thank you VERY much!

I'm looking for pretty much exactly the same information. I sent Tammy a message, I'll let you know if I can find any information. Love the idea of buying out the resort and I love even more that it's all inclusive. I just worry about the cost! 80 people is what we hope to have as well which makes me think this place is the perfect size!

I received information from Yarai at Zoetry. Looks AMAZING but a good amount more per person to stay at the resort. Doesn't appear to have additional discounts for renting the entire resort???

I'd be happy to forward you the PPT I received. Send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it along

I received information from Yarai at Zoetry. Looks AMAZING but a good amount more per person to stay at the resort. Doesn't appear to have additional discounts for renting the entire resort???

I'd be happy to forward you the PPT I received. Send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it along

Hi - I too am thinking of renting out Zoetry and am expecting 85 or so guests.  Did you have any luck?  Have you made a decision as to location? Thanks so much.

Zoetry is alot more expensive than dreams to both stay and hold your wedding and reception but it is a 5 star resort and the service is impeccable.  a buyout of the resort would be amazing but you just have to see if it is feasible for you and your guests to stay there.

I was there last June and i am thinking of doing a group trip this June.

Hello Zoëtry Casa Del Mar brides,

I have attached the fact sheet for this resort, hope you find it helpful.

Congratulations and happy planning!

Cheers,

Victoria

Crystal Water Weddings

Zoëtry is an entirely new kind of resort where the definition of wellness goes far beyond good health and nutrition. In addition to the comfort of luxury accommodations and healthy gourmet cuisine, guests will have opportunities to participate in cultural, artistic and educational experiences and even voluntarily contribute to the stewardship of our local communities and the Earth we share.

Zoe?tryCasaDelMarFACTSHEET.pdf