Photo

Looking for more information and feedback on Zoetry Casa Del Mar Wedding

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 jennimai

jennimai
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:12 PM

Looking for feedback from anyone who has considering Zoetry for their wedding as well as pricing for group block to reserve the entire resort and average cost of wedding for 80 people.

Tammy- do you have any information you can send? I've searched but haven't found much on this resort (still figuring out how to navigate through the threads!)

Thank you VERY much!

#2 jennimai

jennimai
    • 6 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:13 PM

opps meant to type "consider"....

#3 1106wedding

1106wedding
      • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:15 PM

I'm looking for pretty much exactly the same information. I sent Tammy a message, I'll let you know if I can find any information. Love the idea of buying out the resort and I love even more that it's all inclusive. I just worry about the cost! 80 people is what we hope to have as well which makes me think this place is the perfect size!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#4 MRSDB2B

MRSDB2B
        • 38 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

Is this a newer resort?

#5 jennimai

jennimai
          • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I received information from Yarai at Zoetry. Looks AMAZING but a good amount more per person to stay at the resort. Doesn't appear to have additional discounts for renting the entire resort???

I'd be happy to forward you the PPT I received. Send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it along

#6 jennimai

jennimai
            • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

I received information from Yarai at Zoetry. Looks AMAZING but a good amount more per person to stay at the resort. Doesn't appear to have additional discounts for renting the entire resort???

I'd be happy to forward you the PPT I received. Send me a PM with your email and I'll forward it along

#7 kellydwood14

kellydwood14
              • 17 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Hi - I too am thinking of renting out Zoetry and am expecting 85 or so guests.  Did you have any luck?  Have you made a decision as to location? Thanks so much.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

Zoetry is alot more expensive than dreams to both stay and hold your wedding and reception but it is a 5 star resort and the service is impeccable.  a buyout of the resort would be amazing but you just have to see if it is feasible for you and your guests to stay there.

I was there last June and i am thinking of doing a group trip this June.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
                • Banned
                • 47 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hello Zo«try Casa Del Mar brides,

I have attached the fact sheet for this resort, hope you find it helpful.

Congratulations and happy planning!

Cheers,

Victoria

Crystal Water Weddings

Zo«try is an entirely new kind of resort where the definition of wellness goes far beyond good health and nutrition. In addition to the comfort of luxury accommodations and healthy gourmet cuisine, guests will have opportunities to participate in cultural, artistic and educational experiences and even voluntarily contribute to the stewardship of our local communities and the Earth we share.

Attached Files

#10 emme1976

emme1976
                  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hi. Does anyone have Yarai's email at Zoetry?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users