Photo

Post Card STDs

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:23 AM

I used postcards for my invites, and i ordered the from moonpig.com. They came with envelopes, the idea of sending them without is nice but i think its better to protect the cards with an envelope.

#12 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:48 AM

I'm sending mine without envelope. I want to keep the real postcard feeling. I'm sending some of them across the world, but I don't think they will be damaged. I get postcards all the time from all over the world and they normally look great when I get them. So I will send them out and cross my fingers :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#13 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

Because we also did STD magnets, I created a pocket to go around the postcard and sealed it with the magnet. We then put those in the envelope. Some people will only be receiving the postcard, but because of the intimate details (Names, dates we would be away and addresses) we still put them all in envelopes.

#14 jorge&maritza

jorge&maritza
        • 26 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by primavera 

I'm sending mine without envelope. I want to keep the real postcard feeling. I'm sending some of them across the world, but I don't think they will be damaged. I get postcards all the time from all over the world and they normally look great when I get them. So I will send them out and cross my fingers :)

Good Luck!

#15 Jolene512

Jolene512
          • 56 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

When my cousin sent me her TY postcard.. We couldn't make out quite a few faces on the front picture from the sorter and the postie office, it had run a line through the postcard 

#16 jorge&maritza

jorge&maritza
            • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions girls! Our STD's went out with envelopes, but I wrote the address on them and added a cute ink stamp in the place where the stamp actually goes so they still had the full effect of a legit postcard.  Overall I am extremely happy with the way they turned out and how much they cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users