Sign in to follow this  
jennimai

Newbie- need suggestions for a travel agent and wedding planner for Cabo

My fiance and I have been together for 8 years and engaged for a year (clearly I'm in no rush!) We have gone back and forth between Cabo, Tahoe, or a Yacht cruise on the SF Bay. We care more about creating a fun weekend than having the perfect flowers.  So here we are.. leaning towards Cabo (AGAIN!) We are considering Dreams resort in Cabo or Cabo Azul. I would appreciate suggestion for a travel agent (majority of our guests are coming from the San Francisco area) as well as a wedding planner in Cabo (that doesn't cost a fortune!)

Adios!

Welcome Jenni!

All 3 of those are fabulous ideas!!

A lot of resorts in Cabo have a wedding planner included in their wedding packages (I'm pretty sure Dreams is one of them), so be sure to check that before paying $ for one. 

Hi Jennimai, welcome to the forum. In terms of the resorts I can't suggest one from the other but I do know that under our vendors section you may be able to connect with a TA that can serve your needs there. Good luck and happy planning!

Hi and Welcome!!!

I actually just paid my deposit for Cabo Azul today!!! I started planning about 3 months ago and took my sweet time!!! I think the resort is beautiful, the staff is friendly and the reviews and videos of previous weddings there were amazing!!! I know that the resort has an in-house coordinator but I felt a little more comfortable hiring one of my own just so she can handle everything for me.. it's hard planning a DW!!! I have spoken to about every coordinator in the area and I have it narrowed down!! Let me know if you need additional info on costs etc!! Welcome again and good luck!! cheesy.gif

Congratulations! I look forward to being able to say "we decided & we booked!"

I would love any information you can pass along about the wedding coordinator you chose and Cabo Azul Resort.

Did you get a group rate at Cabo Azul?

How many people are you estimating?

My heart was set on Cabo Azul but now we are leaning towards all-inclusive because we have such a large drinking crowd an those bar bills can add up!!!

Thank you VERY much for your help!