Photo

ROR Wedding Planning

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:18 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I love your wedding date (happens to be my birthday). Good luck and happy planning!

#12 Sandra Lue

Sandra Lue
    • 92 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 05:05 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#13 Tessab123

Tessab123
      • 46 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:23 AM

Hey, I am as well planning my wedding at the ROR for may 2011 and had the same thought as you.... i would leave it until i got there. But after reading through these forums it seems a lot of girls are doing a lot of extra things prior to going. Did you find out any good tips or advice after posting? let me know because i have no idea where to start LOL!

(Also weird , my name is Tessa B as well he he)

22 and counting + bride and groom! ROR JAMAICA MAY 25, 2011

#14 TessaB

TessaB
        • 21 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:23 PM

Hey TessaB lol

I've done a couple things a head of time. I booked a spa schedule as they told me their appointments fill up fast. You can email them at

Hey, I am as well planning my wedding at the ROR for may 2011 and had the same thought as you.... i would leave it until i got there. But after reading through these forums it seems a lot of girls are doing a lot of extra things prior to going. Did you find out any good tips or advice after posting? let me know because i have no idea where to start LOL!

(Also weird , my name is Tessa B as well he he)

#15 GC2008

GC2008
          • 183 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:24 PM

congrats and welcome!  this is the best forum for your DW info!

#16 corbeil

corbeil
            • 190 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#17 lreyes07

lreyes07
              • 21 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hi. I am getting Married in July 2012. I too have found that i get stressed out about reading to many reviews on here and trip advisor. I sent an email to keisha and i am very confused. I asked about a wedding on the beach and reception on the beach and she said no but then i got an email from the manager? .. and it said yes that was available. I am so confused. She also said that she had my date confirmed and I never turned in the request so i was confused about that. I sent her an email and never got a response. I like you do not want this to be a stressful event, I wanted a destination wedding so it would be relaxing and beautiful.

Lisa reyes

#18 JB321

JB321
                • 85 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:20 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I can;t offer much advice on ROR, but I'm sure you can find lots of info here. Maybe you can switch wedding coordinators if your unhappy?

#19 kashad

kashad
                  • 168 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

Congratulations and Welcome, I know there are so many details to plan but this forum is the perfect place to start. Everyone here is super helpful whenever you have questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users