Sign in to follow this  
ariesgrl

Martoca Beach Garden

Hi Erica, i was just thinking about you the other day. I hope everything is going great for you!!! The planning is going.  I havent done much lately.  I am trying to find simple and keep in my budget! haha.  I have found some pretty neat things on this website and some cool ideas.  I sent the deposit over 2 weeks ago and I have received confirmation and receipts.  I am working on booking my photographer (should have already done this) I should hear from Jimmy this coming week on which cordinator will be assisting him so i can submit my ideas :) Im not sure if Laura was able to work with my budget sad.gif I will let you know more as i progress :) So have you made a decision yet?

So far so good.  Jimmy is working with me and we are trying to figure out what will work best for my wedding.  He has put me in contact with the wedding coordinator that he would like for me to use.  I am talking with her in order to see now if she is a good fit to plan my wedding.  My aunt is going to take a look at his location and meet with him for me when she is in Puerto Vallarta next month. 

I had been looking for a photographer in Chicago to take my engagement photos.  Now that I have that done I will start looking for photographers and such for the wedding. 

Good luck with the rest of your planning!!

Glad to hear he is working with you wink.gif what is the name of the cordinator he put you in contact with?  I have so much to do still and im running out of time! haha, im glad he is doing the hard work for me though.  I still cant decide on colors! what a mess :)

Your wedding will come up so quickly.  Who is your coordinator?  What do you have planned so far?  I am trying to look into photographers now while I wait for Jimmy and coordinator to work out some details for me.  I just sent out my save the dates yesterday so that was exciting.  I made boarding pass save the dates.

Hi Erica, im sorry for the delay!  Its been a while since I have signed on!  Yay!! save the dates??? Your getting closer :)  My cordinator is Laura.  I actually just started working with her for the details.  Its taken me a while to figure out my plans and ideas, she is sending me over all her thoughts soon :)  My dress just came in and the bridesmaids dresses are on their way.  I decided to go with a yellow/black/ivory theme with some hints of a deep teal...I wanted something really fresh and modern looking sense the main event is in the garden and not the beach.  I love the crisp look of yellow on the ground...I still have a lot to do and my wedding is in a little over 3 months!! Im trying not to get carried away with ideas because I really want to stay in my budget.  So what did you guys decide on for a date?  Glad to hear its all coming together for you thewave.gif

Im not sure if I said this before but Ivan Luckie has some amazing work and his prices are affordable!  I will be hiring him as soon as my cruise ship is REPAIRED!! My ship happens to be the same carnival ship that had the engine Fire!  Talk about nerve racking