Wedding Coordiantors in CR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kjw

kjw
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

Hi Everyone!

I have heard lots of recommendations to go with Wedding Coordinators for Costa Rica. I'm just looking any information on this.  What do they provide for you, do they take care of the full set up, ceremony, photography and dinner?  Do they typically work with the hotel you are at to get you the best deals possible,  or would they keep it separate?  Do you know the price range they would charge?

Lastly, does anyone have any recommendations for WC in CR?

Thanks All!

Cheers, Kim

#2 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
    • 223 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

We have worked with most all WCs in CR. This is the list of top WCs we have at hand (no particular order):

Weddings & Events CR

Weddings Costa Rica

Tropical Occasions

Costa Rica Paradise Wedding

Pura Vida Weddings

So far as we know they keep the hotel booking prices separate (you have to haggle and do!). They will take care of everything, set up, decor, cake, music, tents, tablecloths, florals, fireworks, entertainment, help you with dinner menu, cocktail arrangements, etc. etc.

Prices vary depending on coordinator and how much you want do (and how detailed). They all have a lot of experience and know the country very well, tides, rainy season plan Bs, menu. It has to do with the chemistry you have with the one you choose.

#3 kjw

kjw
      • 39 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:45 AM

Thank you for the list, that will be a great help.  All of a sudden April seem much closer and I feel like I need to get some details sorted out!

Cheers!

#4 Ask.CostaRica

Ask.CostaRica
        • 223 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

You're welcome kjw. Let us know if you have any other questions. Time flies when you are planning your wedding! Before you know it you will be walking the walk......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users