Edit Button

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

That would be great! I just noticed it was gone the last few days.

Bringing it back. Even on a timer would be like a Christmas present.

Originally Posted by AnnR 

i can tell you that i wasn't a part of any discussion about it being removed so i don't know if it was a deliberate decision or an oversight.  because i am a mod i do have the edit button so i didn't know it was gone until people started bringing it up.  i will ask tammy about it.

#12 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

ditto to Ann!

#13 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:52 AM

Please...I had no idea and I accidently just posted something that I did not mean too...I am soo upset right now.

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

in our old forum you were only allowed to edit your posts within 1 hour of posting.

we do not have it set up to do that on this forum so until we can, the edit button has been disabled.

it keeps members from deleting and changing what they wrote in their posts so that threads make more sense...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:50 PM

Thank you for explaining why it went away! 

#16 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:29 AM

It seems to me like you dont really need it if you just read over what you wrote, before clicking on submit.

Just sayin.

#17 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:51 AM

I just had 2 situations where an edit would have been wonderful...in the popular threads where people are constantly and rapidly posting, like "pops in your head" or "like or dislike" its hard to tell if someone has posted at the same time as you and when it publishes there are duplicate posts and you cant go in and edit.

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#18 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

definitely feel the need for an edit button...I was so busy making sure my post didn't have any errors, only to post it in the wrong thread...oops!

#19 Sallee

Sallee
              • 255 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:21 AM

I was looking for an edit button today..........

I tidied my photo bucket in folders and now all my pics are missing from my planning thread

My own fault I know but was going to put in the new links to get them back.............

May have to start over as want my piccies in there ......................

#20 nmurch

nmurch
                • 396 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

i liked the edit button too incase when i post i would like to add somthing later that i forgot to put in :) lol

jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users