** Melia Cabo Real Info Sheets **

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 KSPrincess

• 83 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:42 AM

Hey girls I also have the LATEST info from the WC @ the Melia Cabo Real.  I have to say, in comparison to RIU and GPLH / GPJ (jamaica) the Melia info is way more detailed, and the WC has responded almost immediately to my inquiries! definitely a plus!  The WC sent me a GREAT power point that shows the differnet packages, options and additions, It also has pics of the sites that I've included here.

Reply with your email if you want me to send it to you, and I will as  soon as I see your post!  <3 AG

Set Up 3.jpgRecep 1.jpgRecep 2.jpgRecep 3.jpgRecep 4.jpgrecep 5.jpgrecep 6.jpgSet Up 1.jpg

Set Up 2.jpg

~*Ben's Babe*~

#2 PlanetM8M

• 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

Hey! I'd love to find out the package information. I'm debating right now between Dreams, RIU, and Melia. Any info would be great!!  Thanks, Mel melsalcedo@gmail.com

#3 KSPrincess

• 83 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

I also have some info from the RIU I'll try to dig up and send it.  I did not check into dreams, it seemed a bit pricey for what we are looking for our group.

~*Ben's Babe*~

#4 JZ426

• 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

HI there - can you send to jennzaccaro@msn.com? Thanks!!

#5 Curvygurl73

• 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

hey ladies!! i don't know if you know yet or not...but Vanessa (the current WC at melia) is way more up to date and created a Facebook page for them!!! http://www.facebook....18641833?v=wall

she has posted some amazing and very up to date photos of the place and recent ceremonies!! if that link doesn't work, just search "melia cr weddings" on FB!!!

i am a melia bride!! date is next week...Nov 2nd, 2010!!! can't WAIT!!!

#6 Rhiannoncabo11

• 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Do you mind sending the info on melia cabo real rental prices to dr.rowens@gmail.com

Thanks a bunch!!

#7 cindeezy

• 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

hello.. can you please email information at cindeezy@hotmail.com! i'm looking into getting married in Cabo. Thank you so much.

#8 SummerDawn

• 324 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

i would love the melia cabo prices as well

#9 CGEV

• 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:13 AM

thank you! seeing it on facebook helps a lot, thanks for sending the link!

#10 bebop

• 52 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hi! I would love if you could fwd me the info sheet on melia cabo real...brrittany@gmail.com.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users