Jump to content

Photo

Our pro photos from La Luna Photographers!!!


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,136 posts

    Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

    Just when I thought we had our photog pic I see these.. How beautiful you are... 



    #12 jenrick

    jenrick
    • Jr. Member
    • 163 posts

      Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

      Beautiful pictures!



      #13 dolfinluck

      dolfinluck
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,424 posts

        Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:59 AM



        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        Just when I thought we had our photog pic I see these.. How beautiful you are... 


        Thanks so much!  You will not be disappointed if you hire them, you should def contact them



        #14 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

          I've contacted them and their prices are very reasonable.  They were so quick to respond as well.  Thanks so much for posting.



          #15 skadow

          skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

            Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

            Are you going with them Coconoir? I have them booked too! I am sooooooo excited. It really was the motivation I needed to kick of my diet as well. lol Probably the best decision I have made so far in the wedding process =)

             

            I am constantly second guessing my resort, my dress, I have bought three different pairs of wedding shoes, and I don't like my veil, BUT! I have never never thought twice about Del Sol/ La Luna. They need to open up a Full Wedding Shop lol.

             

            You wont reget it one bit.



            #16 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

              Skadow,

               

              I am 98% sure that we are going with Lu Luna the other 2% is the FI.  He is very very visual so he needs to get on the website to compare.  From there he will pick the photog that he likes the most out of the bunch.  He liked Claudia Rodriquez (who is holding our date until we confirm with the resort in 11').  But since Del Sol is who I wanted originally I can't help but to be all over La Luna;-) 

               

              What resort have you targeted?  We have targeted Moon Palace, Cancun however; I just saw pics of Le Meridien and I am in love.  Only draw back is that it is in the Hotel District (which has its up and downs for me). 

               

              With our wedding date being in 12' I have the luxury to display my Type A personality in a controlled format ;-)



              #17 Matt Adcock

              Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

                Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:30 AM



                Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

                Skadow,

                 

                I am 98% sure that we are going with Lu Luna the other 2% is the FI.  He is very very visual so he needs to get on the website to compare.  From there he will pick the photog that he likes the most out of the bunch.  He liked Claudia Rodriquez (who is holding our date until we confirm with the resort in 11').  But since Del Sol is who I wanted originally I can't help but to be all over La Luna;-) 

                 

                What resort have you targeted?  We have targeted Moon Palace, Cancun however; I just saw pics of Le Meridien and I am in love.  Only draw back is that it is in the Hotel District (which has its up and downs for me). 

                 

                With our wedding date being in 12' I have the luxury to display my Type A personality in a controlled format ;-)

                 

                let us know if we can help out :)    Thanks for the kind words and the trust to originally want to go with our team!  Hope we can make it work.


                Saludos,

                matt
                 



                #18 skadow

                skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

                  Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:33 AM

                  We are getting married at the Aventura Cover and Spa. I wanted a hotel that was more or less in the middle of no where. Their is nothing wrong with the hotel district, it's just not for us. We are pretty quite, non city people =) On a side note. Palace Resorts do have a great deal going on right now with receiving 1,500 promo dollars for staying their.

                   

                  It just really comes down to what you are look for. If you are looking for a smaller boutique resorts. It probably isn't for you. If you like a larger, all in one resort, they seem great!

                   

                  What month are you getting married in?



                  #19 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:46 PM



                     

                    Originally Posted by skadow 

                    We are getting married at the Aventura Cover and Spa. I wanted a hotel that was more or less in the middle of no where. Their is nothing wrong with the hotel district, it's just not for us. We are pretty quite, non city people =) On a side note. Palace Resorts do have a great deal going on right now with receiving 1,500 promo dollars for staying their.

                     

                    It just really comes down to what you are look for. If you are looking for a smaller boutique resorts. It probably isn't for you. If you like a larger, all in one resort, they seem great!

                     

                    What month are you getting married in?


                    I received the packet for Le Meridien today and the price will far exceed our cost as the per person price is costly.  So Moon Palace it will be which has been my first choice for many many reasons (alohg with the great deals).  We are getting married in April (my bday month ;)
                    since my FI and son's bday is in August (we need to have 2 things in April) LOL

                     

                    Boy I wish we could have everyone pay tomorrow so that we can get married in 11'  We expect to have a fairly large group so we are giving everyone a year to pay.



                    #20 kitchenwitch

                    kitchenwitch
                    • Newbie
                    • 49 posts

                      Posted 24 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

                      Congrats!  Your pictures are beautiful!  And I love your shoes!






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users