Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dolfinluck

Our pro photos from La Luna Photographers!!!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Just when I thought we had our photog pic I see these.. How beautiful you are... 

 

Thanks so much!  You will not be disappointed if you hire them, you should def contact them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going with them Coconoir? I have them booked too! I am sooooooo excited. It really was the motivation I needed to kick of my diet as well. lol Probably the best decision I have made so far in the wedding process =)

 

I am constantly second guessing my resort, my dress, I have bought three different pairs of wedding shoes, and I don't like my veil, BUT! I have never never thought twice about Del Sol/ La Luna. They need to open up a Full Wedding Shop lol.

 

You wont reget it one bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skadow,

 

I am 98% sure that we are going with Lu Luna the other 2% is the FI.  He is very very visual so he needs to get on the website to compare.  From there he will pick the photog that he likes the most out of the bunch.  He liked Claudia Rodriquez (who is holding our date until we confirm with the resort in 11').  But since Del Sol is who I wanted originally I can't help but to be all over La Luna;-) 

 

What resort have you targeted?  We have targeted Moon Palace, Cancun however; I just saw pics of Le Meridien and I am in love.  Only draw back is that it is in the Hotel District (which has its up and downs for me). 

 

With our wedding date being in 12' I have the luxury to display my Type A personality in a controlled format ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

 

Skadow,

 

I am 98% sure that we are going with Lu Luna the other 2% is the FI.  He is very very visual so he needs to get on the website to compare.  From there he will pick the photog that he likes the most out of the bunch.  He liked Claudia Rodriquez (who is holding our date until we confirm with the resort in 11').  But since Del Sol is who I wanted originally I can't help but to be all over La Luna;-) 

 

What resort have you targeted?  We have targeted Moon Palace, Cancun however; I just saw pics of Le Meridien and I am in love.  Only draw back is that it is in the Hotel District (which has its up and downs for me). 

 

With our wedding date being in 12' I have the luxury to display my Type A personality in a controlled format ;-)

 

let us know if we can help out :)    Thanks for the kind words and the trust to originally want to go with our team!  Hope we can make it work.

 

Saludos,

matt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are getting married at the Aventura Cover and Spa. I wanted a hotel that was more or less in the middle of no where. Their is nothing wrong with the hotel district, it's just not for us. We are pretty quite, non city people =) On a side note. Palace Resorts do have a great deal going on right now with receiving 1,500 promo dollars for staying their.

 

It just really comes down to what you are look for. If you are looking for a smaller boutique resorts. It probably isn't for you. If you like a larger, all in one resort, they seem great!

 

What month are you getting married in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 

Originally Posted by skadow View Post

We are getting married at the Aventura Cover and Spa. I wanted a hotel that was more or less in the middle of no where. Their is nothing wrong with the hotel district, it's just not for us. We are pretty quite, non city people =) On a side note. Palace Resorts do have a great deal going on right now with receiving 1,500 promo dollars for staying their.

 

It just really comes down to what you are look for. If you are looking for a smaller boutique resorts. It probably isn't for you. If you like a larger, all in one resort, they seem great!

 

What month are you getting married in?


I received the packet for Le Meridien today and the price will far exceed our cost as the per person price is costly.  So Moon Palace it will be which has been my first choice for many many reasons (alohg with the great deals).  We are getting married in April (my bday month ;)
since my FI and son's bday is in August (we need to have 2 things in April) LOL

 

Boy I wish we could have everyone pay tomorrow so that we can get married in 11'  We expect to have a fairly large group so we are giving everyone a year to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×