#21 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:01 PM

Congrats!

June 14, 2011 <3
    Photographer:Sascha Gluck
    Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
    Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
    Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#22 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
    • 165 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

Mateo y Sol!

Congratulations on the new sister company!! :) I just sent in my questionnaire for del Sol/La Luna today and cannot wait to hear back from you. I am SO happy, thankful, and thrilled that La Luna offers us worry-bug-brides a more affordable photography option without sacrificing our visions, quality, or creativity!  

Would absolutely love to have LaLuna do the TTD and wedding day! *eagerly anticipating and totally stoked!*

Again, CONGRATS!!!

#23 LaLuna

LaLuna
      • Vendor
      • 52 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:28 AM

I just wanted to do a quick follow up and post a few photos.  Here is a recent wedding from Jonathan + Melissa.  They got excellent images, real awesome photojournalism storytelling and some sexy portraits.

Lots of details and a clear union of amigos...lots of love with this group!

http://lalunaphotogr...s/lindsay-jared

This one was shot at Barcelo maya tropical. 

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_001.JPG

Photo by Jonathan

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_002.JPG

Photo by Jonathan

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_006.JPG

Photo by Melissa

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_007.JPG

Photo by Melissa

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_008.JPG

Photo by Melissa

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_003.JPG

Photo by Jonathan

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_009.JPG

Photo by Melissa 
        At Barcelo, you are on point looking west and in the winter months, you have killer sunset views, reflections are abundant.

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_005.JPG

Photo by Jonathan

Barcelo_Maya_La_Luna_Photography_004.JPGPhoto by Jonathan

Here is a link to Lindsey's review on BDWF as well:  http://www.bestdesti...hy/reviews#4183

Thanks for watching :)

#24 MichelleMace

MichelleMace
        • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

We're getting so excited about having Melissa shoot our wedding on Cinco de Mayo! All of La Luna's photography is absolutely gorgeous and the customer service is beyond our expectations! You guys make the process of planning our destination wedding so much easier!

#25 LaLuna

LaLuna
          • Vendor
          • 52 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:46 AM

Gracias Michelle!  We love our job, are very thankful to shoot your wedding amiga!

#26 krsmith

krsmith
            • 528 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

I can honestly say that I am SOOO THRILLED to have Rachel booked as our photographer on our wedding day! Not only is her work incredible, but at a price that my FI and I are comfortable with. I think I am most excited to work with her and see all the great photos she gets (after marry my wonderful FI of course)! 

Here is a link to slide shows of the weddings Rachel has done: http:// http://lalun...achel/weddings/

I am counting the days! :)

#27 bridetobe11

bridetobe11
              • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

I am new to this site and have just found the work of del Sol/La Luna. I am unaware of the pricing of either, but I am on a budget and from what I hear La Luna is more budget friendly. I had planned on bringing my own photographer with me, but after seeing you guys photos...I can't even look at her photos the same! I sure hope I am able to book La Luna for my September 16, 2011 wedding!!!!! I don't have much time and am just starting to plan, so hopefully it's not too late! :) What wonderful work you do and what happy brides you make!!!!!

#28 LaLuna

LaLuna
                • Vendor
                • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:20 AM

Gracias for saying HOLA!  Thanks for the kind words :)  Good luck planning and hopefully Melissa can get you all you need to plan your wedding !

Originally Posted by bridetobe11 

I am new to this site and have just found the work of del Sol/La Luna. I am unaware of the pricing of either, but I am on a budget and from what I hear La Luna is more budget friendly. I had planned on bringing my own photographer with me, but after seeing you guys photos...I can't even look at her photos the same! I sure hope I am able to book La Luna for my September 16, 2011 wedding!!!!! I don't have much time and am just starting to plan, so hopefully it's not too late! :) What wonderful work you do and what happy brides you make!!!!!

#29 jmv247

jmv247
                  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

Recently Married at Iberostar Tucan in Playa car. We hired Lu Luna to do our wedding pictures... We can't wait to see them.. from what Jonathan showed us, they looked amazing.  Him and Melissa were great and super friendly. I contacted them via email and they responded quickly each and every time. All of our questions got answered. Great people to do business with. I have already recommended them to two other getting married in the area.

#30 LaLuna

LaLuna
                    • Vendor
                    • 52 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

La Luna is excited to join forces with BDWF brides and some awesome vendors to provide a special incentive to book an amazing wedding package.

Le Reve Hotel + La Luna (and of course del Sol) are excited to promote each other in a package deal.  details here: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/73510/del-sol-photography-la-luna-photography-hotel-lereve-bdwf-promotion

Let the fun begin!

Thanks for your support!   More photos coming soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users